The Matrix Online

frostydf2

Cadet
I've always been a huge fan of the Matrix. So a few years ago I applied to be in the MxO beta. I was accepted, and became addicted to the game. It was amazing, GM's playing as key characters in the game, and factions fighting for dominance. Assassinations taking place daily, the Matrix was in trouble. Then, I quit 2 weeks after retail. Why? I really don't know....

I started back up again yesterday, and find myself with the same addiction as I had over a year ago. I really encourage people to try this game out, adn for only $20, you can't go wrong!

I'm Frostyone on the Enumerator-HOSTILE server.

Never was a big fan of the Matrix. It was like the Lord of the Rings movies, to me. Everyone seemed to think they were great, but they were only ok, and everyone rambling on about them just took away what little worth they had to begin with. In my opinion, at least.

In other words, I probably won't be trying this anytime soon. Besides, I'll be too busy playing PSU... once I get it, that is. It'll probably be a few days, though, since the store where I'm probably going to get it as is always a little late in getting things, and I'll have to find a ride. Maybe I can make a trip of it and see a movie when I'm up there... Ok, yeah, sorry for the hi-jacking.

It's one of those odd games that just slipped under my radar altogether. I wonder if I should give it a look?

I never checked it out originally as I was so outraged at the second Matrix film being so utterly awful (I never even went and saw the third one), after thinking the first movie was fantastically good fun, that it just made me rebel and not want to play the game. I've actually downloaded it in the past 24 hours and it's interesting... but where's the challenge? I'm just pushing one button and kicking the hades out of these "chopper" thieves, or something, and I'm up to level five and I haven't been killed, or even gone close to dying, yet. It just doesn't seem to present a challenge at this stage.

The game is pretty fun, but it's what the community makes it to be. I already cancled my account, but Blur, there are missions to do as well :smiley:

Well I'm doing missions... I need to kill these chopper guys to get keys which I then return to an operative, who then sends me to another operative, who wants more of the same keys, rinse and repeat. It's pretty mind numbing, at present and... again... still haven't even gone close to dying or feeling threatened. Maybe I'm the chosen one? LOL :smiley:

The game is actually a lot more in-depth then what meets the eye. I can't say much, but the game truely is, 'The Matrix'.

Glitches are in the game, that were meant to be put into the game, and the creators of the game, are those who wish to make sure no one knows of these glitches. I wonder what happens to those who find the glitches?

That's a riddle for ya.

Back