Sci-Fi The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

Yea I really liked the first one, and all the critics said it was better than the second. I have yet to see the second because my STUPID DAD won't let me!! AHHHHHHHHH :angry: Oh well maybe I'll try to get in anyway hehe *plots*

i don't think you can say either one is better they are different and unique.it's the middle part of the story it doesn't really go anywhere but it kinda just lingers.okay for people who have seen Matrix Reloaded

(Spoiler warning)

Which ship was blown up?

Okay, two people volunteer to go out and look for the Nebucanezzar-Niobe and Soren. Soren is the guy who is killed when his ship is attacked by sentinels. Niobe survives.

Hope I helped!

(y) (y) this movie was just great ... loved it ... and I can't wait for "Matrix Revolutions" ...

and about the pre-view for that after the credits roll ... I thought they would never finish ... 8 minutes of credits before they showed the preview ... I was waiting impatiently ... and my boy-friend wanted to leave right before the ending, and he did leave and then came back to find me watching the credits ... I told him about the preview, but he wouldn't listen ... anyways, great preview ... I am gonna count the weeks before it comes out ...

I found this from comingsoon.net and they found it from MatrixFans.Net. The suspected release date for The Matrix Reloaded was once October 28th but it seems to be October 3rd. The sooner the better!

Update: The release date is neither October 3 or 28, but in the middle. October 14th. The Matrix Reloaded