Sci-Fi The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

Title: The Matrix Reloaded

Tagline: Free your mind.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Lilly Wachowski, Lana Wachowski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Jada Pinkett Smith, Gloria Foster, Harold Perrineau, Monica Bellucci, Harry Lennix, Lambert Wilson, Randall Duk Kim, Nona Gaye, Anthony Zerbe, Daniel Bernhardt, Helmut Bakaitis, David Kilde, Matt McColm, Collin Chou, Neil Rayment, Adrian Rayment, Don Battee, Valerie Berry, Steve Bastoni, Ian Bliss, Liliana Bogatko, Michael Budd, Stoney Burke, Kelly Butler, Josephine Byrnes, Noris Campos, Paul Cotter, Marlene Cummins, Attila Davidhazy, Essie Davis, Terrell Dixon, Nash Edgerton, David Franklin, Daryl Heath, Roy Jones Jr., Austin Galuppo, Malcolm Kennard, Christopher Kirby, Peter Lamb, Nathaniel Lees, Tony Lynch, Robert Mammone, Joshua Mbakwe, Chris Mitchell, Steve Morris, Tory Mussett, Rene Naufahu, Robyn Nevin, David William No, Genevieve O'Reilly, Socratis Otto, Montaño Rain, Rupert Reid, Cornel West, David Roberts, Shane C. Rodrigo, Nick Scoggin, Kevin Scott, Tahei Simpson, Frankie Stevens, Nicandro Thomas, Gina Torres, Andrew Valli, Andy Arness, Steve Vella, John Walton, Clayton Watson, Leigh Whannell, Bernard White, Scott McLean, Anthony Brandon Wong, Ray Anthony, Rick Shuster, Tiger Hu Chen, Marcus Young

Release: 2003-05-15

Runtime: 138

Plot: Six months after the events depicted in The Matrix, Neo has proved to be a good omen for the free humans, as more and more humans are being freed from the matrix and brought to Zion, the one and only stronghold of the Resistance. Neo himself has discovered his superpowers including super speed, ability to see the codes of the things inside the matrix and a certain degree of pre-cognition. But a nasty piece of news hits the human resistance: 250,000 machine sentinels are digging to Zion and would reach them in 72 hours. As Zion prepares for the ultimate war, Neo, Morpheus and Trinity are advised by the Oracle to find the Keymaker who would help them reach the Source. Meanwhile Neo's recurrent dreams depicting Trinity's death have got him worried and as if it was not enough, Agent Smith has somehow escaped deletion, has become more powerful than before and has fixed Neo as his next target.
The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

i'm not sure if there is a topic on this already but i can't wait until it comes out. its only like 21 more days. i am definately going to see it the first weekend it comes out. i have bin waiting forever for it.
whats ur opinion on it?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

we can talk about Matrix Reloaded in Matrix !
I'll go to see it the first day, and i'll tell you how it was, because it comes out on may 14 in France ! Lucky me !

IT comes out tomorrow!! hehe i'm not even going to try to get tickets... this movie will be out for atleast like 2 months so i'll be patient!

I already bought my tickets, and the movie doesn't come out for another 5 days. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!
I already saw some of the action scenes on the tonight show and it looked soooo good.

I just taped the Matrix off of T.V. for the second time last night. I've seen it like a thousand times and it never get's boring. What makes the Matrix even cooler than it already is that the Matrix Revolutions is coming out this year too. In November! Also, does anybody have the Animatrix? It's going to be released June 3'rd so what I meant was, is anybody going to buy it?
Can't wait for all of them!
kylo4

Awesome thanks for the info. one of my friends has seen all of the trailors countless times, he watches them during word processing, we watched the Matrix on TV on Friday night. It was good, almost like a twisted warped Alias in a way, do you get what I mean?

My felgercarb!!! She already does amazing stuff lets jsut make it so we can program her to do anything in a matter of seconds, she would kick butt like she has never kicked before!

It wouldn't be anything new having her try to stop something and seems or appears to to unstoppable! If she can destroy the Alliance why not the Matrix?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database