The Meanness of it all....

Chanel

Cadet
1) the whole aaron thing a while ago , teling aaron the i love him wana go out with him etc......

2)hes saying that i love thsi guy joe. but joes just a nice guy who im friends with, but i realy like alex

3) and yesterday was alex's bday, so to be funny i decorated his locker and when free saw it he ran up and repppied all the wrapping paper off

then today after school i walk home with alex... and weare goign to the elmentary school to meet his sister and frees with us, we stop at frees house anf he gets his bike

then there i am, in sandals and a sporty dress, running after a bike a mile to the school. and hes laughing at me when my shoe falls off
hes being such a jerk and hes jealous.... anyone else got any jerks around?

LMAo .... well i have other jerks too...
spencer pulls my hair, punches me and pinches me... seriously we think hes a girl in disguise, hes really a jerk, then there is austin, the jerk of all jerks... he uses words, and tries getting me in trouble, too bad all the teachers like me and n hes an idiot.

lets see..........
*omar bugs the heck outta me every day
*spencer throws things at me, like shoes
*david steals all my stuff
*cody tries to ruin my stuff and he likes drawing on my stuff and poking my dumb bookcover
::throws froot loops at all the jerks who would hurt my AA friends::

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
froot loops do hurt. trust me...............pie and i have had many of them and they HURT!
that sounds like fun.. I need to find some fruit loops, go down someone's chimmney and then throw some at somenoe... :sly:

some random jerk spat in my face today. i honestly don't know if he ment it intentionally. b/c he didnt' sneer or anything. but i was annoyed from my previous class so i ran after him, surrounded him in a corner and began my intimidation/interogation. the beauty of it is thta the guy was cringing back and he was a good 4 inches taller then me!!! hehe. POWER!

i was interrupped by my friends who all went "ewww!!! what r u doing with that guy in the corner?" ::sigh:: perverted minds. i just find it amusing that my 5'4" stature scared this big colossal ghetto wannbe person

Back