Season 3 The Medicine/Antidote

I'm a little confused here, I missed what he said about the wine. Was the wine an antidote to the death penalty stuff? If so, then why did he need to give him the green stuff at the end?

Because he would have had to time that perfectly, Sloane died right at the right time.

Maybe the green stuff was rambaldi juice?

I think the strange thing is that he got 3 injections... antidote-die-antidote doesnt make sense, die-die-antidote doesn't make sense (why kill him twice? :lol: and the antidote would have to work for both...) So anyway I'm a little confused help please :lol:

I tell you what...I will watch the tape again tonight and try to find out...will post it this evening. That was truly bizarre. I thought Sloane was a goner. :smiley:

The antidote that Jack gave Sloane was what Sloane gave to Emily when he faked her death. I forget what it's called - but it contradicts the effects of certain poisons.

SiriCerasi said:
I think the strange thing is that he got 3 injections... antidote-die-antidote doesnt make sense, die-die-antidote doesn't make sense (why kill him twice? :lol: and the antidote would have to work for both...) So anyway I'm a little confused help please :lol:
The first one prevented the poison (Lethal injection from working)
second (lethal injection) "Killed" him but really just knocked him out
third woke him up

It's kind of a more elaborate version of what Sloane did with Emily.
;)

AugustSnow said:
The antidote that Jack gave Sloane was what Sloane gave to Emily when he faked her death. I forget what it's called - but it contradicts the effects of certain poisons.
no its not, its different than that...the thing sloane gave emily made her have a heartattack, and then to make her UNHEARTATTACK he gave her some other stuff...it was kinda the same idea, but this plan revolved around some mission jack and sloane went on.

When Jack first came in with the wine, I didn't put two and two together. But at the end when Jack revived him and explained, I was reminded of Emily. Can't believe I didn't think of it during the J/S wine scene.

Jack was trying to give Sloane a secret message without the CIA knowing...the whole thing with the wine, Sloane was supposed to decode the message...Jack kinda explained it at the end of the episode

Melissa ^_^

i thought it was amusing that Sloane didn't get the message behind the message with the wine. He is one to pay attention to details, but I guess not when he's gonna die.

Well he did give that look to Jack when Jack said "Salut"..... He was really SHOCKED when he woke up........ he was in such shock he couldn't speak or move :P

i thought it was like this:

the think jack gave sloane prevented him from dying from the lethal injections

when the injections came, sloane didn't die, just made him unconcious

jack gave him some other drug to wake him up. (maybe adrenaline? ^_^)

Jack gave Sloane "a modified kayexelate cocktail laced with tetrodotoxin presented in a bottle of Chambertin Clos de Bez." He didn't say what the antidote was, I don't believe. (You're welcome, and yes, it took a little bit of looking up, especially since I don't have closed-caption available.)
;) ✌️

I think if he caught something he wasn't sure. He was staring at Jack awfully hard. It was great to see Sloane not completely sure of himself for once.
:D ✌️

I'm also surprised that Sloande didn't get the wine thing, after Emily, and not to forget when Sloane gave Sark "radioactive" wine to track him. He should have gotten it. Maybe he actually was too nervous about dying, so he didn't figure it out?

AliasFanSweden said:
I'm also surprised that Sloande didn't get the wine thing, after Emily, and not to forget when Sloane gave Sark "radioactive" wine to track him. He should have gotten it. Maybe he actually was too nervous about dying, so he didn't figure it out?
yah i agree jack told him that whole long story....hmmm...

Back