the michael vartan thread

wow ..this is great each cast member as their own little space on the board...great job..this threat is about michael and all about michael... talk all you want ladys (y)

aaaaaaaaaaah
he has his own thread
thats it... its officially my favorite thread
hes really really hot and really really cute. but i think i heard i think he smokes. thats not good. and i hate alice. alice needs to shrivel up and date one of like 3 billion other guys. seriously. like irina said, sydney should take the chance and like do something with vaughn. shes so cool she can kill anyone who wants to stop her. if i go on about vaughn i will never finish my math hwk
until later :D

Michael Vartan used to smoke, but Jennifer Garner made him quit.

Yes, I agree he is very talented. I've never seen a movie he's in though. I wanna see what kinds of characters he plays.

i have never seen NBK i cant believe it. but umm hes also in the new One Hour Photo and mists of avalon i think, gosh look at vartanetc.com they have like everything

oooh one more thing. charlie, since you are so cool at this allalias stuff, you must know www.vartanetc.com lori's site. its his official site and she somehow gets to talk to him. if only somehow something hooked up.
hey, they never said i couldnt :asleep: dream :rolleyes: :angelic: :D

Charlie said:
The only movie I've seen him in is Never Been Kissed.
I JUST SAW NEVER BEEN KISSSSSSSSSSED
oh gosh im in love... hes so cute and talented, except he doesnt show much heartbroken reaction.
but damn, hes a grrrrrreat kisser!
oh gosh if only i was 2something and he was my teacher!
just kiiddddding

here a list of movies i've seen so far.
One Hour Photo
the Mists of Avalon
It Had to Be You
Sand
the Next Best Thing
Never Been Kissed
the Curve
the Myth of Fingerprints
Touch Me
the Pallbearer
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
Friends
Ally McBeal and i need to see other forigen films

I think Michael Vartan is hot and a great actor!! Ive seen him in Never been Kissed (great movie), the palbearer and friends. In Alias(my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!) i think he should get together w/ syd!!!

He is one of the hottest french guys i've ever seen ^_^ and has very good acting skills ;) !!all just say it he is the perfect man strong,handsome and who can forget those eyes :D !!What MORE could a girl ask for!! :rolleyes: :smiley: :D :love: :run: :xmas:

You know the strangest thing?I'm french but I don't manage to consider him as french...i don't know why.Maybe coz he doesn't consider himself as french....

But I love him!
I've seen:Touch me,Friends,Ally McBeal,NBK and on the 26th I'll see the Mists of Avalon.

Mmmm Michael Vartan...
I've seen Never Been Kissed and the Curve... both, many many times. Need to see One Hour Photo. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy 'cause I like him (Vartan) so much. He's French. He loves hockey. :::sigh::: He looks... reow... in leather (that leather duster needs to come back!), and slightly-nerdly-but-still-cute in a tux. Haha, a man of all occassions.
Okay, time to stop drooling... :cool:

Back