the michael vartan thread

aLiAsRaMpAgE said:
Michael Vartan :rolleyes: wow! french + extreme hottness!! hes is sooo hott!! but he actually smoked??!?! I didnt know that !! but hes still hott an french!! him being french is definatly a plus!!
My husband used to work for a French company and he says that most of them smoked continuously. So they're probably not as far along on giving it up as Americans. They had to send out the disk drives to be fixed because of smoke damage every time they came over to visit! (This was, gosh, many years ago.)

It s true a lot of french people smoke. He might become '' addicted'' in high school in france. Young people start there.
sorry about that!!!!!!

Sunfire_77 said:
Them having a kid or getting married would diffently shock poeple and make them happy. :D
This other day My sister was going through the channels and she stumbles on a show that was interviewing Michael Vartan. She was about to change the channel and when i herd her say that I jumped over a chair sliped on my rug and jumped or you could say climbed over the couch and then landed on my sister I got to he before she could change the channel of corse I did Sprang my arm from landing on my sister but I did some cool moves in the process excpet for slipping on the rug that hurt hehe :cool: :love: :D :hide: 🛋️ :angelic: :Photo: Bad thing is my Mom got the whole thing on tape but it was worth it i saw Michael Vartan in a shot of the enemy walks in. The part where he was laying on the table. of corse all that pain was worth it hehe :sideroll: :doctor: :xoxo: :chatchairs: :rotflmao: :jump: :love: :smiley:
oh gosh... lol... i think we have all done that.. i use know i did it.. i was making dinner one nite and i had the tv on extra...i heard hes voice... oh dang i ran and hit my little toe on the side of the table and nearly fell.. but i made it..crazy things i do for that man...

yes alot of french people do smoke... its part of their culture and they really don't mind over there.not like here in the states , we have non-smoking bars and stuff. but yeah i'm really happy that he doesn't smoke anymore...he really needs to keep up with jen in the action scenes.

Hi there,

I was wondering, on one of MV posters he said that he was engaged to actress Shannon Gleason for 10 years or something like that. Do we know who she is. I am not a stalker but that fact he said she is a actress this has me cerious.

they are no longer together..they broke up in 1998..shes a producer and i heard thats she a actresses also, but i've never seen any of the stuff she has done...her father is paul gleason..if ur familiar with the film "the breakfast club" her father is the mean prinical

omg! jennifer got him to stop smoking?! thats too cute... aww, i can just imagine her like "if i'm gonna have to make out with you on national TV i dont want you to have tobacco stink" lol. and yes. hes hot. hes the model of a perfect man. Hes physically perfect- tall, buff, hott, healthy- and hes monetarily well off, plus hes famous. *sigh* in the words of my friend marie- "he's so hot you could crack an egg on his shoulder and it'd fry"

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
hes so single did u read YM he ws in it!!!
yep, i saw it...i was in the school library, and i saw the title, ym's top 10 hottest guys, and i decidedd to look at it for fun...i spotted mv and freaked out...i just started at his pic the whole time

Back