The model airplane

When i was watching Kate blab out her whole sob story to Jack, i knew that their was more to the model airplane than she let on.

This is my theory: Kate for some reason was mad at her boyfriend and sabatoged the plane he was on. Only then she got caught for the robbery and got shipped onto the plane that she sabatoged. She and her boyfriend went down in the crash and now she blames herself for his death in the crash.

My brother said that maybe if she threw the plane in the ocean, it'd turn into a real plane and they can get off the island. :lol:

if she can lie about her name, she could have lied about that story too ;)

I don't believe her, till I got her whole story ... because it seems weird that she would do all she did, just for the freaking plane-model ... :blink:

Sarkasim said:
This is my theory: Kate for some reason was mad at her boyfriend and sabatoged the plane he was on. Only then she got caught for the robbery and got shipped onto the plane that she sabatoged. She and her boyfriend went down in the crash and now she blames herself for his death in the crash.
[post="1147226"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, it's too much of a coincidence that her boyfriend just HAPPENED to be in Australia where she was running from the law, and just HAPPENED to take the same plane that was taking her back to the US. And that doesn't explain WHY she went through all that trouble just to get the plane from the bank. Clearly, it holds a strong sentimental value for her to plan that whole robbery WAY before she got arrested and put on the plane.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my theory as well - I totally think Kate is responsible for the plane crash...

I'm gonna put up a thread with a poll about this on this forum.

sd6452 said:
My brother said that maybe if she threw the plane in the ocean, it'd turn into a real plane and they can get off the island. :lol:
[post="1148251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahhaha................... :lol:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahaha :lol:

well, you don't know until you try...

but i don't think she knew what was in the envelope until she got it from the vault. he probably said he had somethign "important" right before she killed him, and she went on a long goose chase only to find... a weird little airplane.

Scarlet Crystal said:
well, you don't know until you try...

but i don't think she knew what was in the envelope until she got it from the vault. he probably said he had somethign "important" right before she killed him, and she went on a long goose chase only to find... a weird little airplane.
[post="1152680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but wouldn't u tell Jack whats in the envelope, because she knew ... but she kept it to herself ... She might be a good person, who has done a bad thing ... but she seems to be doing a lot of bad things and right now she is not looking that good in the viewers eyes ... ;)

I guess the writers are setting her character to appear that way. I mean, too many goody-goodies on the island might get a little boring. We all know Jack is a goody-goody. He seems to look down on her because she has a rather displeasing past. I just don't like him anymore. I think it's one of the many reasons why she finds herself having more things in common with Sawyer. At least he knows how to have fun.

Back