The Morning Paper

omg poor syd
im very worried about her
grrrr i hate nick sooo much
and vaughn is there in her time of need (such a sweetie)
it really shows whcih one is the perfect guy
and i really loved how he got all worried becasue she didnt come to get the paper with him and how they never miss getting the morning paper together
thats sooo cute
lol

write more soon :D

AN: I could really use some quotes right now. :cry:

You asked for a quote review so that is what I am giving you. Especially as I loved this update but was sooo sad!

He just walked up the steps of the stairwell, and was filled with disappointment. And his disappointment followed him throughout the day. No matter where he went, he remembered, that for the first time in three years, Sydney had missed getting the morning paper. They had had a set of unwritten rules. They had never physically talked about them; they just silently knew. You got out of anything to get the morning paper. And that nagged at the back of his head when he turned into the parking spot behind Starbucks. He looked two spaces over, the spot Sydney always parked, and it was empty. His disappointment turned into despair. Sydney was anal about being on time, and having routines. He knew that from the three years of conversations they had had. He tried to dismiss his assumptions out of his head, and walked inside, hoping for the best.

Awwwwwwwwwww poor Vaughn. He has to find out about her!! She's not there because she can't be not that she doesn't want too!!!

“Um, hi,” Roxanne said shyly. She had delayed her response, and pulled her hand back quickly, and almost seemed terrified of Vaughn. He may be tall, but his presence never struck people as threatening…until now.

What??? Vaughn isn't threatening or scary!!
This girl is weird! I don't like her.

Vaughn’s eyes darted outside, hoping perhaps her car would pass by and his anxiety would subside. But it didn’t and he realized that everything wasn’t alright. Sydney hadn’t called in sick, and she wasn’t showing up. His stomach started tying itself in knots and he knew this was going to be a bad day.

Awwwwwwwwww Vaughn. He needs to know what happened!!!!

That was until three fateful years ago, a woman moved in next door to him. She was beautiful and right away he could tell there was something different about her. She was Sydney. And he thought that possibility she could be the one to turn his horrible love life back around.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's soo sweet.

But that hope soon ended when he found out she had a boyfriend.

Yes, but he is evil!! :devil:
Vaughn would of been so much better for her!

But at least he had the little bit of hope of being her friend. And that hope became a reality. But now, his true feelings were coming out. Just one day without her and he was realizing that he deeply cared for her. More than just a friendly care; it was a loving care.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Vaughn cares for her!!! :love:

"Hey, this is Jessica, from work,” she greeted. Her voice was rushed and she was almost out of breath. “There was an accident.”

“Oh god,” Vaughn muttered.

Jessica took a deep breath, “Last night…well, it’s hard to explain…But I thought I’d let you know she’s in the county hospital.”

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! 🇳🇴
Poor Sydney!!
Vaughn so had to go and see her!! He has to look after her.

The sign for the hospital popped up out of no where. He made the left turn and rushed to find a parking spot. All of them to seemed to taken. And once again, the slow motion came back. He knew that somewhere in the ten-story building, Sydney was lying in a hospital bed. He didn’t know what happened, why it happened, or how critical her condition was. But it didn’t matter. All that mattered is she was hurt and he needed to be there for her.

Awwwwwwww. He is really worried about poor Sydney.

After a series of “uh huh’s” and yes’s, she placed the phone back on the receiver, “Go up the fourth floor to room seven.”

Number 47 hey!!

“Thank you,” he called back already running to the stairs. His legs didn’t need any messages from his brain. They had grown a mind of their own. He took off and was on the fourth floor before he knew it. He looked at the room numbers and followed them down the corridor to number seven. He pushed the door open slightly and saw Sydney lying, bundled up in white sheets. She had a breathing machine hooked up to her mouth, and an IV coming out of her wrist.

“Oh, my god,” Vaughn mumbled walking to her bedside. He looked around for any sign of Jessica or family. No one.

“I’m here for you Syd, I’m here for you.”

Poor Sydney. :cry:
At least Vaughn there for her now.
He is just so sweet.
Thanx for thepm
Update soon

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm really sorry i have no time to quote i have to revise for english exam tomorrow- very important

sorry

thanks for teh PM

Good Update!!!

Thank you,” he called back already running to the stairs. His legs didn’t need any messages from his brain. They had grown a mind of their own. He took off and was on the fourth floor before he knew it.

He didn't need to be told twice...he just went

“I’m here for you Syd, I’m here for you.”
There is no place he would rather be.

Thanks for the pm. Can't wait to see what happens next.

:shock:

SYDDIE! :cry: Our Syddie's in hopsickool... *sniffle*

*pats Syddie on the head* At least Vaughnie's here now... :cry:

BUT NICK HAD BETTER NOT TURN UP! *shakes fist* No Nicks allowed <_< Pssh, though I'm doubting the man has enough of a conscience to even visit his girlfriend in hospital... Wait, is it a conscience, or something else? :blink:

Meh, whatever it is... Nick had better not turn up at the hospital! :mellow:

Awesomely written chapter though Riley!! As always... :D

Cai
x

I know I'm a little late to be reading this, but it caught my eye and I love it. Stories that deal with abuse are so powerful, and they can either be too over the top, or not intense enough, but this one is just right. You are dealing with a very important issue that a lot of women have to go through. Your approach and expression of Sydney's feelings are dead-on. well done

I would appreciate a PM if you could

-Liz

OMG! :hi: hello i just read your whole fic and can i just say WOW! i mean....i dont even know what to say lol. but can i :torch: nick?? please lol but now vaughns there and hell be aww :love: so its all good now lol can i pleaseeeeee get a PM?? :thinking: thanks ~lizzy

wooooow riley!

that is all i can say! she better wake up soon and ahsdofihaweopigthwaoeihvliasdn oiaetuwoae ghiawuge

yup..that pretty much summarized it all up!!

thanks babe

kels

PM List (79)
(36)
LaurenRachael
luckylass
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
PoketRockets11
sydneymicheal
broe4ever929
SkyGirl5
noggi16
freckles3706
racer48_2_08
Vaughnlover15
~VartansGirl~
vaughnshoney
spy41
Sydney A Vaughn
msu_ruby
sydney_alias_vaughn
Sarahmañana
SydAPO05
Alwazabrat
Aliasfan13
hannahb
agentmoose
berry_kyoote_spy88
julesvartan
lil_aussie_sez
totally4alias10
bellasbaby
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Agent Roberts
Cai
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
maddy28

(36)
syd26
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
vaughnroxmysox
stealthy
ubielecki
aliasdancer007
Spirit
batman
ohiochic2010
sexcivaughn14
ChrisM
alias_luver
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
sd6452
iluvalias0203
Alias_rocks_87
lizababy
ASIOagent
spy41
gonnabfamous07
sabbiee_co
Lovygirl
LittleNicky
Nancy O
irishprincess
Ms.MichaelVaughn
gregstar
Lemon-Krumpitz
Swank...Super_Swank
LifesMystery
!n@$en+
superspy
emotionalrescue
alias=mylife26

(9)
Wild_Child
Rica18
SYD96
belladonna lily
aliasfreak8903
cupcake55
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Alizas
SuperDuck123

Addicts:
1. maddy28

Riley...where are you hiding? You can't leave us hanging like this...we need an update...we need to know what's going on with Syd and when Vaughn's gonna kick Nick's a$$!!

Linnette

*stares in shock* but... b..b-b-b...but... NO! *collapses to the ground*

syddums... :poke: wake up!

:cry: that was a sad chappy riley... i feel bad for vaughine but syddie! :cry: she has to be ok, she must

and that last line... about her having no one in her life... oh man riley, you want me to flood the room with my tears? :sadangel:

loved the chapter as always

luv juju :harp:

Back