The Morning Paper

Great update! Poor Sydney! I feel so bad for her, but it's great that she's with Vaughn now!!! I hope Syd testifies against Nick! He deserves it! And she deserves to be happy with Vaughn!!!

Can't wait for more!

Linnette

PM List (86)
(36)
LaurenRachael
luckylass
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
PoketRockets11
sydneymicheal
broe4ever929
SkyGirl5
noggi16
freckles3706
racer48_2_08
Vaughnlover15
~VartansGirl~
vaughnshoney
spy41
Sydney A Vaughn
msu_ruby
sydney_alias_vaughn
Sarahmañana
SydAPO05
Alwazabrat
Aliasfan13
hannahb
agentmoose
berry_kyoote_spy88
julesvartan
lil_aussie_sez
totally4alias10
bellasbaby
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Agent Roberts
Cai
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
maddy28

(36)
syd26
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
vaughnroxmysox
stealthy
ubielecki
aliasdancer007
Spirit
batman
ohiochic2010
sexcivaughn14
ChrisM
alias_luver
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
sd6452
iluvalias0203
Alias_rocks_87
lizababy
ASIOagent
spy41
gonnabfamous07
sabbiee_co
Lovygirl
LittleNicky
Nancy O
irishprincess
Ms.MichaelVaughn
gregstar
Lemon-Krumpitz
Swank...Super_Swank
LifesMystery
!n@$en+
superspy
emotionalrescue
alias=mylife26

(16)
Wild_Child
Rica18
SYD96
belladonna lily
aliasfreak8903
cupcake55
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Alizas
SuperDuck123
Phoenixwannabe
obsessetion
Garner_Chick6
Jen-Jen
i love vaughny
BrownEyedGirl
meghanlyn85

Addicts:
1. maddy28
2. SYD96
3.vaughnsgurl4lf
4.Addicted 2 Alias

Okay, I don't have a chapter written but I'm hoping by the end of the week I will! :Pinch:

Riley xoxo

That's ok. :D I understand.
Whenever you do get the next chapter up I'm sure it will be great. :P
Thanks for letting us know. :D
:surf:

A/N: Okay, I feel really, really bad for not updating :Pinch: But school has taken SO much out of me the past week...it's so not funny. I just go :thud: everyday afterwards...I don't have any time to write after doing my homework so I'm so sorry for being so bad about updating and writing.
:hug: I love this chapter so I hope this makes up for it :thinking:
R/R!

Chapter Twenty: Oy with the Poodles Already

It took a little adjusting to get used to living Vaughn.

*Flashback*
Vaughn opened the door to the one bathroom in the apartment. “Oh,” he said and quickly shut the door.

“Oh, my god,” a voice said a second later. “What was that?”

He cracked the door and shouted, “I’m sorry. I’m just so used to having the bathroom all to myself that I forgot you were here.”

She giggled a little, “Well, I’m here now.”

“I can see that; I mean… I can hear that. I didn’t see anything,” Vaughn coughed and felt embarrassed.

“I’ll be done in a few minutes, don’t worry about it.”
*End of Flashback*

Although those moments didn’t happen all too often anymore (it had been two weeks since she had moved in), it was fun to remember the awkwardness that was in the air when she first had started living here. Her wounds were healing very well and having someone else around was helpful most of the time. And it wasn’t so bad that that person was Vaughn.

“felgercarb,” Sydney mumbled as she tried to get a shirt over her head. With her arm in a cast, and her leg too, it was harder than it looked to get dressed. And today, the shirt was getting caught on the plaster. “Why is this so hard?”

Even if this was posing a challenge to her, Sydney was reluctant to call Vaughn for help. She was getting dressed and even if he was there to help her, this wasn’t something she felt particularly comfortable asking him to help her with.

“Errr,” she thought to herself as she mentally debated whether or not to continue to struggle or get some help.

She decided on one last valiant effort to pull the shirt down with one arm. Unfortunately, the effort turned out to be less valiant than she expected. Sydney ended up landing on the floor with a big thud, trapping her good arm under her body and wincing in pain as her bad leg took the majority of the blow.

“I guess that didn’t work,” she murmured.

Vaughn heard the noise and came and knocked on the door, “Is everything okay in there?”

“Uh, well, that depends on your definition of ‘okay’.”

He took a moment before responding, “Do you need some help?”

“Actually, I haven’t tried to move, so I’m not sure yet,” she tried defending herself. Having said that, she tried to push herself up, but her good arm seemed to be aching so much, she couldn’t. “I guess I can’t get up.”

“I’m coming inside, okay?”

“Okay,” she said. Great, I have my shirt half on and my pants down at my ankles. Real great way to be dressed, Syd. She thought to herself.

Sydney looked at the door and waited for him to come in so he could help her. When Vaughn did come in, he wasn’t overly anxious the way a perverted man would be, but he seemed genuinely concerned about what had happened.

“Do I even want to know how you got yourself into this position?” he joked grabbing her arm and waist and hoisting her up from the floor.

“Uh, I think you should spare yourself the pain of knowing what blondes-at-heart can do when they’re alone.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” he said quietly and helped Sydney onto her bed. “All better?”

She nodded, “Yes, I think so.”

“That’s good, and remember that next time; you don’t have to be afraid to ask for help.” He turned around and headed towards the door. As he walked out, he winked and flashed a smile making Sydney’s heart flutter.

---***---

Later that day, around five ‘o clock Sydney was sitting on the couch watching one of her favorite television shows. It was just about to begin when Vaughn came in the door.

“We’re dying at work without you,” he said as he plopped down on the couch next to her.

“Oh really?” she asked finding that hard to believe.

He nodded doing his best to stay serious, “You don’t realize how much Green Tea Frappuccinos are in high demand.”

“Green tea frappuccinos? What is the world coming to?” she pretended to gag.

“You’d be surprised how many of them get ordered a day.”

“How many would that be?” she wondered.

Vaughn put his hand on his chin and began to make himself look as if he was deep in thought. “Using my wonderful estimation skills, I’ve gathered that the high number of Green Tea Frappuccinos ordered each day would have to be around…one.”

Sydney burst out laughing, “One?”

“Yes, but you see, Green Tea Frappuccinos take a long time to make,” he exaggerated the ‘o’ in long.

“If there is about four costumers in the store you can make a frappuccino in about two minutes.”

He squinted as if questioning her logic, “How would you know this missy?”

“Because I’ve done it before!” she giggled.

He nodded, “That, my friend, is a very hard thing to come back on. Let me get back to you later.” Then he got up and started walking to his room.

“Vaughn!” Sydney squealed. “Get back here!” She then threw a pillow at the back of his head with impeccable aim.

Vaughn’s head flew to the back of his head and he pretended to fall onto the hard tile floor. “Uhh,” he moaned.

“It’s official. You are the drama king of LA.”

He pushed himself up with his arms and smiled broadly, “Why thank you, thank you very much.”

“Okay, smartass, for that you have to come watch my show with me,” she teased sticking her tongue out at him.

“Oh no…the torture,” he remarked sarcastically.

If you’re out on the road,
Feeling lonely, and so cold,
All you have to do,
Is call my name,
And I’ll be there,
On the next train
Where you lead,
I will follow,
Anywhere, that you need me to
If you need, you need me to be with you,
I will follow,
Where you lead

Vaughn sat, blinking and staring at the screen. “Gilmore girls?”

“Yes,” she said smiling proudly.

He shook his head, “You’re subjecting me to extreme torture. And this time I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic.”

“Well that’s what you get for being a smartass.”

“I thought that people enjoyed smartasses and encouraged them,” he indirectly asked.

“Well, you see, if the person in question of being a smartass is cute, then he or she gets in encouragement and is forever loved,” Sydney explained holding back her laughter and only letting small giggles escape her tightly closed mouth.

“Hehe, you know what I just realized? ‘Oy’ is the funniest word in the entire world.”
“Hmm.”
“Oh dear God.”
“‘Poodle’ is another funny word.”
“In fact, if you put ‘oy’ and ‘poodle’ together, in the same sentence, you’d have a great new catchphrase, you know? Like, ‘Oy with the poodles already!”
“Hehe.”
“So from now on, when the perfect circumstances arise, we will use our favorite new catchphrase.”
“Oy with the poodles already.”
“I’m telling you, it’s knocking ‘Whatcu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?’ right out of first place.”

“What kind of shows do you watch?” Vaughn said c***ing his head as he watching Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel portray a mother and daughter on this unique program.

“I watch funny and entertaining shows. See you…I don’t know about you. Shows that start with the theme of ‘Bad Boys’ and are all about catching criminals aren’t all that great.”

“Are you making fun of ‘Cops’ now?” he asked completely amazed she would do that.

She nodded, “It’s a pointless show.”

“Well, I could say the same thing about this show too,” he argued.

“But you won’t,” she smiled.

“You’re right I won’t,” he stated simply. Vaughn was amazed by Sydney Bristow. Everything about her was just mesmerizing and living with her made him even more eager to find more about her.
What he was about to do was a daring move for the circumstances; at least in his opinion. Vaughn was fully aware that she was still emotionally (and physically in this case), recovering from her last relationship. And she had expressed her need to take some time off relationships at the moment. But despite that, he put his arm around her shoulder and let it stay there as they watched the show. It wasn’t the biggest move he could make. But it seemed remotely intimate and sensual and sent tingles up his spine. And the funny thing was Sydney didn’t seem to mind.

PM List (86)
(36)
LaurenRachael
luckylass
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
PoketRockets11
sydneymicheal
broe4ever929
SkyGirl5
noggi16
freckles3706
racer48_2_08
Vaughnlover15
~VartansGirl~
vaughnshoney
spy41
Sydney A Vaughn
msu_ruby
sydney_alias_vaughn
Sarahmañana
SydAPO05
Alwazabrat
Aliasfan13
hannahb
agentmoose
berry_kyoote_spy88
julesvartan
lil_aussie_sez
totally4alias10
bellasbaby
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Agent Roberts
Cai
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
maddy28

(36)
syd26
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
vaughnroxmysox
stealthy
ubielecki
aliasdancer007
Spirit
batman
ohiochic2010
sexcivaughn14
ChrisM
alias_luver
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
sd6452
iluvalias0203
Alias_rocks_87
lizababy
ASIOagent
spy41
gonnabfamous07
sabbiee_co
Lovygirl
LittleNicky
Nancy O
irishprincess
Ms.MichaelVaughn
gregstar
Lemon-Krumpitz
Swank...Super_Swank
LifesMystery
!n@$en+
superspy
emotionalrescue
alias=mylife26

(16)
Wild_Child
Rica18
SYD96
belladonna lily
aliasfreak8903
cupcake55
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Alizas
SuperDuck123
Phoenixwannabe
obsessetion
Garner_Chick6
Jen-Jen
i love vaughny
BrownEyedGirl
meghanlyn85

Addicts:
1. maddy28
2. SYD96
3.vaughnsgurl4lf
4.Addicted 2 Alias

A/N: Okay, I feel really, really bad for not updating :Pinch: But school has taken SO much out of me the past week...it's so not funny. I just go :thud: everyday afterwards...I don't have any time to write after doing my homework so I'm so sorry for being so bad about updating and writing.
:hug: I love this chapter so I hope this makes up for it :thinking:
R/R!

aww rileys! *huggles*
i love you!

“felgercarb,” Sydney mumbled as she tried to get a shirt over her head. With her arm in a cast, and her leg too, it was harder than it looked to get dressed. And today, the shirt was getting caught on the plaster. “Why is this so hard?”

Even if this was posing a challenge to her, Sydney was reluctant to call Vaughn for help. She was getting dressed and even if he was there to help her, this wasn’t something she felt particularly comfortable asking him to help her with.

“Errr,” she thought to herself as she mentally debated whether or not to continue to struggle or get some help.

omg i know exactly how she feels i had a cast and i coudltn get dressed LOL

Vaughn heard the noise and came and knocked on the door, “Is everything okay in there?”

“Actually, I haven’t tried to move, so I’m not sure yet,” she tried defending herself. Having said that, she tried to push herself up, but her good arm seemed to be aching so much, she couldn’t. “I guess I can’t get up.”

“Okay,” she said. Great, I have my shirt half on and my pants down at my ankles. Real great way to be dressed, Syd. She thought to herself.

Sydney looked at the door and waited for him to come in so he could help her. When Vaughn did come in, he wasn’t overly anxious the way a perverted man would be, but he seemed genuinely concerned about what had happened.

“Do I even want to know how you got yourself into this position?” he joked grabbing her arm and waist and hoisting her up from the floor.

“Uh, I think you should spare yourself the pain of knowing what blondes-at-heart can do when they’re alone.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” he said quietly and helped Sydney onto her bed. “All better?”

aww vaughn is such a gentleman and cutiepie :love:

He nodded doing his best to stay serious, “You don’t realize how much Green Tea Frappuccinos are in high demand.”

“Green tea frappuccinos? What is the world coming to?” she pretended to gag.

“You’d be surprised how many of them get ordered a day.”

“How many would that be?” she wondered.

ICKY! lol
Vaughn put his hand on his chin and began to make himself look as if he was deep in thought. “Using my wonderful estimation skills, I’ve gathered that the high number of Green Tea Frappuccinos ordered each day would have to be around…one.”

He pushed himself up with his arms and smiled broadly, “Why thank you, thank you very much.”

“Okay, smartass, for that you have to come watch my show with me,” she teased sticking her tongue out at him.

hehe that is so cute :love:

If you’re out on the road,
Feeling lonely, and so cold,
All you have to do,
Is call my name,
And I’ll be there,
On the next train
Where you lead,
I will follow,
Anywhere, that you need me to
If you need, you need me to be with you,
I will follow,
Where you lead

Vaughn sat, blinking and staring at the screen. “Gilmore girls?”

“Yes,” she said smiling proudly.

He shook his head, “You’re subjecting me to extreme torture. And this time I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic.”

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!!

“Hehe, you know what I just realized? ‘Oy’ is the funniest word in the entire world.”
“Hmm.”
“Oh dear God.”
“‘Poodle’ is another funny word.”
“In fact, if you put ‘oy’ and ‘poodle’ together, in the same sentence, you’d have a great new catchphrase, you know? Like, ‘Oy with the poodles already!”
“Hehe.”
“So from now on, when the perfect circumstances arise, we will use our favorite new catchphrase.”
“Oy with the poodles already.”
“I’m telling you, it’s knocking ‘Whatcu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?’ right out of first place.”

“What kind of shows do you watch?” Vaughn said c***ing his head as he watching Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel portray a mother and daughter on this unique program

LMAO i think i saw that episode..if that was a real one lmao

“You’re right I won’t,” he stated simply. Vaughn was amazed by Sydney Bristow. Everything about her was just mesmerizing and living with her made him even more eager to find more about her.
What he was about to do was a daring move for the circumstances; at least in his opinion. Vaughn was fully aware that she was still emotionally (and physically in this case), recovering from her last relationship. And she had expressed her need to take some time off relationships at the moment. But despite that, he put his arm around her shoulder and let it stay there as they watched the show. It wasn’t the biggest move he could make. But it seemed remotely intimate and sensual and sent tingles up his spine. And the funny thing was Sydney didn’t seem to mind.

:love:

awesome chapter as usual rileys!!!
that was such a cute chapter and im glad you threw Gilmore girls in there..
awww that was just so cute :love:
I can't wait for more!!

aww dont worry about school, i know what you mean it take a lot out of you! but good luck with it!....
And the funny thing was Sydney didn’t seem to mind.
who would?? :thinking: lol Great update! i love it and lmao syd feel! thats great! thanks for the PM ~lizzy

YAY!!!!!!!!! AN update. :P
That was great.

“That’s good, and remember that next time; you don’t have to be afraid to ask for help.” He turned around and headed towards the door. As he walked out, he winked and flashed a smile making Sydney’s heart flutter.
Aww such a gentelman. :D he is so sweet.
“Vaughn!” Sydney squealed. “Get back here!” She then threw a pillow at the back of his head with impeccable aim.

Vaughn’s head flew to the back of his head and he pretended to fall onto the hard tile floor. “Uhh,” he moaned.

Torcher...yay right. :P
“Are you making fun of ‘Cops’ now?” he asked completely amazed she would do that.

She nodded, “It’s a pointless show.”

“Well, I could say the same thing about this show too,” he argued.

“But you won’t,” she smiled.

I hope they become something more very soon. :D
Thank you soooo much for the pm.
:surf:

YES i love that part of GG 'oy with the poodles already' LOOOOOOOOOVE IT

and syd with her pants around her ankles trapped on the floor made me laugh out loud!
thanks for the PM

Back