The Morning Paper

heheheeh i love it how she made vaughn watch gillmore girls
i love that show
(expect they took it off tv in australia :( )

Eeeee, they're getting closer. They're so not going to be able to resist each other when they're living in the same apartment. :lol: Ahh, I love this. It's getting so good! :P Great job on the chapter!

She decided on one last valiant effort to pull the shirt down with one arm. Unfortunately, the effort turned out to be less valiant than she expected. Sydney ended up landing on the floor with a big thud, trapping her good arm under her body and wincing in pain as her bad leg took the majority of the blow.

“I guess that didn’t work,” she murmured.
“Okay,” she said. Great, I have my shirt half on and my pants down at my ankles. Real great way to be dressed, Syd. She thought to herself.
I would love to see the sight :lol:
Can't wait for more :smiley:

*sings*

Round and round the APO office
The Sydney chased the Vaughnie,
The Sydney thought 'twas all in fun
Pop! Goes the Vaughnie.

:laughbounce:

Have I earnt myself an update, Wiley? :angelic:

To All My Dearest Readers:
(Okay, before ya'll go into shock thinking "Whenever a writer posts that it's not good 🇳🇴"...remember how much I love ya'll. :lol: )
I know that I haven't updated for a very long time. And I'm sooo very sorry for that. I mean, you don't understand how sorry I really am. Many times I wake up and think how much I want to write this story, but have either been museless or WAY TOO busy with school work.
That brings me to my next excuse...School. Eighth grade is a BIG year for me, and my teachers are piling on the homework and have promised to just keep giving more. :( It terrifies me to think that I won't have much time to write :(
So with all this museless and timelessness, I've failed to continue this story or The Morning Paper.
But do not worry!. I don't want to stop them all together. I really don't. These are my first fics and I don't want to just abandon them. That's not a nice thing to do. So I was thinking that perhaps I would take some time away from these specific fics and focus my energy into my two...or is it three or four?... latest projects.
Project #1: It's technically a project for school so this WILL happen BEFORE my winter break (that's around December 17th I think...). It is a non-alias story. It's in the pre-writing stages but it will be at least 15 pages (So at least five parts) but up to 55 pages (about 17/18 parts). There's not much else I want to spoil about this...but if you'd like to know more...please PM me.
Project #2: I recently got offered hosting for my art site from a very kind soul. So I'm going to be moving and making layouts and such for that site. It's rather a long process so it will take some time away from writing.
Project #3: Co-Writes. I can't just say "oh i don't want to write with you anymore." So my co-writes sometimes take presadence over MY personal stories. So the sequel to One Thing That Won't Change (with Carolyn) is being written right now and also a co-write with Jenn. So these are also writing things that take time away from By Chance and the Morning Paper.

I hope that you all understand I don't want to abandon these. When I can find the time, I'd love to continue and keep on writing. But until then, they're kind of suck :(
You can always find new short one-shots my writing site: Behind the Smile as well as nominate and vote for your favorite stories/authors. Make sure to check it out. I'd be more likely to post there than any other place on the net.

If anyone wants to maybe continue either of these stories or maybe co-write for a bit (although By Chance is almost finished), you can PM me and I'll consider your offer. No promises.

:hug: :group: :hug: :group: I'll miss you all and the kind and wonderful reviews you ALWAYS left me :cry: :cry:

Hugs and kisses,
Riley

PM List (86)
(36)
LaurenRachael
luckylass
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
i'm an aliasaholic
PoketRockets11
sydneymicheal
broe4ever929
SkyGirl5
noggi16
freckles3706
racer48_2_08
Vaughnlover15
~VartansGirl~
vaughnshoney
spy41
Sydney A Vaughn
msu_ruby
sydney_alias_vaughn
Sarahmañana
SydAPO05
Alwazabrat
Aliasfan13
hannahb
agentmoose
berry_kyoote_spy88
julesvartan
lil_aussie_sez
totally4alias10
bellasbaby
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Agent Roberts
Cai
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
maddy28

(36)
syd26
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
vaughnroxmysox
stealthy
ubielecki
aliasdancer007
Spirit
batman
ohiochic2010
sexcivaughn14
ChrisM
alias_luver
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
sd6452
iluvalias0203
Alias_rocks_87
lizababy
ASIOagent
spy41
gonnabfamous07
sabbiee_co
Lovygirl
LittleNicky
Nancy O
irishprincess
Ms.MichaelVaughn
gregstar
Lemon-Krumpitz
Swank...Super_Swank
LifesMystery
!n@$en+
superspy
emotionalrescue
alias=mylife26

(16)
Wild_Child
Rica18
SYD96
belladonna lily
aliasfreak8903
cupcake55
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Alizas
SuperDuck123
Phoenixwannabe
obsessetion
Garner_Chick6
Jen-Jen
i love vaughny
BrownEyedGirl
meghanlyn85

well as hard as it would be to let them go i really understand. As a 9th grader i know all about the homework thing. When you start up again though pm me 'cause i really love your stories.

awwwwwwwww it's ok
school does get in the way
i barely have enough time to read so i have no idea how it is to write
come back when you need to
i'll be here until you get back i can't wait

Thanks for the PM. Good luck with school. Hope you will be able to finishthe stories. But school is more important.

Back