The most important thing to her

Chapter one. The ocean
by:Elizabeth

Luna woke up the sun shinning in her eyes. She heard her brother snoring and her sister rattling bottles of perfume and other make-up type things in the bathroom. She tried desperately to get back to sleep but nothing worked. “ Honey someone is here to see you hurry up!” Her mother was yelling from downstairs. “MOM! Sophie is hogging the bathroom and I can’t get in to take a shower.” She complained. “SOPHIE GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM SO YOUR SISTER CAN USE IT!” Her mother yelled at the top of her lungs.

Luna rushed downstairs only to see her crush sitting on the couch smiling his amazing smile at her. “I was wondering if you might want to go surfing today.” He said still grinning. Luna was so happy that she jumped up grabbing her board and said “Lets go!”

Clay was thinking about her sisters safety riding the waves. He had always had a fear of water and a loath for cats. He had accidentally squashed his and he never liked them since. He was really exited to be singing his first solo at the Hawaiian community music center today. He hoped his sister would be there. She was his big inspiration. He also hoped Liz would be there. His best friend and only friend (other then his parents Sophie and Luna) He sighed and decided to go back to sleep.

All for now more later. I hope you like it ^_^

wow liz.. thats a really great start.. and im ahppy casue u know.. there ummm no spelling mistakes.. its awesome..

i also liek the use of names...

keep writing

Chapter 2 All she wanted
by:Elizabeth

The sun pored down on her face as she smelled the fresh water all around her.
“I can see your having a good time” Said Timmy laughing at her.
“Well I always have a good time when I’m with you” Said Luna blushing wildly
“You know that dance thing coming up on Saturday” Asked Timmy grinning hysterically “Would you like to go?”
“Of course” Said Luna shocked “Can I bring a friend?”
“Sure” He said
They ended surfing until sunset. Timmy left her with a kiss and made her wildest dreams come true. She couldn’t wait to tell Sophie and Clay. They would be so happy for her.

Sophie sat in her bedroom with Clay and Luna awaiting the news her sister was about to tell them. She thought her sister had finally been excepted to the surfing club.
“Guess what” Luna said jumping up and down in the fuzzy blue chair.
“hmmmm” Clay pondered “You got into that surfing club!”
“No evan better” Shouted Luna
“We give up” Clay and Sophie said after a few more try's
“Timmy asked me to do to the Christmas dance with him on Saturday” Luna screamed!
“OH MY GOSH” Screamed Clay and Sophie
“Tomorrow we will go shopping for your dress” Cried Sophie
The next day Sophie drove herself and Luna t the mall to find the perfect dress at “Gowns for Gowns.” Luna tried on all different dresses until she found the one. It was a strapless powder blue gown with flower beads embroidered into the top. It was beautiful and she was sure it would blow Clay and Timmy away.

More later ^_^

Chapter 3
The big surprise

Luna grabbed Timmy's hand pulling herself out of the Limo. She kissed Clay and said “nice to meet you” to Liz. Today was going ot be the best night ever. She was deeply flattered with Timmy powder blue tux. It’s like he knew that it wold match her dress before he saw it. She was going to have the best night of her life no matter what.
Sophie sat next to Joel crying her eyes out. “It’s all right” Joel said patter her on the back and stroking her hair. “ It’s all right Hun you’re going to be ok” “No IT’S NOT” Sophie cried” “She's never going to understand” “Yes she is” Joel pleaded.
Liz looked beautiful thought Clay. This was it. This was the night.
Liz gazed into Clays bright green eyes. Wow he was handsome. He was also the nicest guy she had ever met. She wanted him to be the one. The one she married. The one she lost her virginity too. She was only 19 years old. Clay being 25 was way more experienced then her. But she knew he was the one.
Joel panicked trying to comfort his girl. He was determined to get the man that did this to her. He was positive her would get him back. It was almost impossible to look at her. Blood was dripping done her face. Her pants splattered with Red. He had never thought of this. Never thought of this day. The day when Sophie would be gone. Gone from him. Forever

You might not like this because it doesn't explain a lot but maybe u will

ahhh!!!! more more MORE!!!! PLEASE!!! I'm dying here!!!

"Liz looked beautiful thought Clay. This was it. This was the night."

This is the night!! LMAO, I love it Liz!!

Chapter 4.
Things unwanted

Sophie sat in the back of the ambulance. She couldn’t believe the terror the she had been through. What if she went to court? Jail?! What if she never saw Joel again. What about Liz, Clay and Luna? Her mother and father? What about everyone else?
Joel sat with Luna, her boyfriend Timmy, Clay and someone named Liz. He couldn't believe what she had done. And all in one day. It all started when she got a A+ on her exam. She was so sad for some reason. It was the best grade. But she was acting different. Then they got in the car and drove to Pizza Hut. Someone started choking and She had to give them the help they needed. It was 7pm and already dark out. She was slowing driving and looked both way at the cross walk. The suddenly out of no where there was a crash. She had hit someone. It was a gang of people. They pulled her out of her car and started hitting her. There was nothing I could do. I finally got her out of it got her in the car and drove her home. I rushed her upstairs. He had never seen so much Blood in his life. Other then on the fake ER shows.
She, Luna had danced her heart out. He had kissed her at least 5 times. They hadn’t started making out until later that night. When they were sitting on the beach there feet wadding in the water. She loved to stare into his beautiful big Brown eyes and run her had threw his shiny brown hair. He was the most amazing person. All of a sudden Clay and Liz were standing in front of them screaming at them. “COME ON WE HAVE TO GO”
Timmy loved the way Luna treated him. She was the Queen and he was the King. They had danced all night. Him leaning in for a kiss here and there. Then they started kissing and couldn’t stop. The were making out. On the beach they sat and talked. He felt like he could tel her anything. It was trust. It was love. Or was it?

Back