The Movie Screencaps Game

Leslie said:
I went once but you guys are too fast for me. :P As evidenced above. :lol:
[post="982574"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just tell us you wanna talk with us, or if you wanna ask something, then do. And right now we're not fast at all. A lot of people are missing :P

Galicdreamer said:
*Off topic....I would love to learn french. My goal/dream before I die is to go to Paris and Ireland. When I go to Paris I want to be able to speak the language and I don't want to be seen as one of those rude american's that expect everyone to accomidate to them. Plus I love the language.
[post="982663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I like this way of thought. I don't wanna to be seen that way either when I go abroad. ;)

Okay..putting things back on track..here's the next pic!

lcl_firstdaughter.jpg

Italian Job

I believe the aim of the game is the person who guesses the screen cap correctly has a turn at posting their own screen cap from a movie ;)

jess said:
Italian Job
I believe the aim of the game is the person who guesses the screen cap correctly has a turn at posting their own screen cap from a movie ;)
[post="1027944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: lol yeah I know, but there's not many people on at the moment and I just wanted to get the ball rolling... yep the italian job is right :D

I believe the aim of the game is the person who guesses the screen cap correctly has a turn at posting their own screen cap from a movie
Sorry. Had to go iron some clothes....

You know what? I can't post pictures in this thread!

Natalia said:
You know what? I can't post pictures in this thread!
[post="1027946"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I had a feeling normal members couldn't. Photobucket offers free image hosting. My internet is going haywire :blink: so I can't post a pic because I can't search for one

Back