The Movie Screencaps Game

Leslie said:
omg is that Vin?!?! :thud: Scary.
[post="1112652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Its kind of hard to tell without his shaved head.

Well, here's the next cap. One of my favourite movies ^_^

amelie2.jpg

Yesssss, Amelie :love: I feel like watching it again now ^_^

lol, Siri. Don't worry, its frustrating recognising the actor/s in the cap but not being able to name the movie...like with Les' screencap *starts pulling hair out* :lol:

Heh. ;) And yeah, I feel like watching Amelie now, again, too. *pout* But I hafta go to work.

So, you *do* know the actor, at least, right? Coz I could say as a hint, if you want. :smiley:

Leslie said:
Heh. ;) And yeah, I feel like watching Amelie now, again, too. *pout* But I hafta go to work.

So, you *do* know the actor, at least, right? Coz I could say as a hint, if you want. :smiley:
[post="1113712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you liked Amelie check out "Happenstance" "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" both have Audrey Tautao (sp?) and are excellent. Other great foreign films to see are "Ponette" and "The Crime Of Padre Amarro."

"He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" is Audrey at her best.

The actor is Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. :smiley:

P.S. I have seen 'He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.' It was... interesting... ^_^ I really want to see Dirty Pretty Things. I have heard of Happenstance, too, but know little about it. If we're talking foreign films, I recommend Y Tu Mama Tambien. Oh, and this is weirdly coincidental -- I rented Amelie just yesterday! :lol: So yeah... gonna watch it again tomorrow (coz tonight's the big night! :D)

Leslie said:
The actor is Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. :smiley:

P.S. I have seen 'He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.' It was... interesting... ^_^ I really want to see Dirty Pretty Things. I have heard of Happenstance, too, but know little about it. If we're talking foreign films, I recommend Y Tu Mama Tambien. Oh, and this is weirdly coincidental -- I rented Amelie just yesterday! :lol: So yeah... gonna watch it again tomorrow (coz tonight's the big night! :D)
[post="1145178"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dirty Pretty Things is wonderful. I'm tellin' that Audrey is one talented actress, she's very versatile (sp?) as an actress and can do anything. Check out LeAuberngle Espagnol (the spelling on that is REALLY messed up, so just go to IMDB and type in Audrey's name to find it.) She's not in it much, but it's a great film and the parts she is in she absolutely steals the show.

Now the scene, isn't CLIVE OWEN in it with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers? I saw a preview for it, where he's an ex-hitman or something.

Clive Owen is my new honey pie! LOVED LOVED LOVED him in Closer.

You're right! ;) What's the name? ...

Not a Closer fan AT ALL, but yes I love Clive. :love: Advice: go to bmwfilms.com and watch ALL the 'The Hire' series shorts! They will produce orgasmic delight. :D I got the DVD and I am in Heaven! :cloud9:

Back