The My Life Is Confusing Club

My life is confusing... 'cause I make it confusing! It's usually more fun that way. Except right now, 'cause I'm on the brink of breaking up with my boyfriend, but it seems like I'm on the brink alone. And when I think about it, my head starts spinning... And I think about it a lot, so my head is constantly spinning! It makes walking up and down stairs really fun. :blink: And then there might be this other guy that I've kinda had a thing for since like october. GAH! I'm worse than Felicity!

ah I definetly belong here. im always confused about everything with my life. Ill go into further detail later.....mmmhmmmm ^_^

I am very confusing person with very confusing life that i confuse my self and every one around me!
if u ever need a good confusing talk to me!
i have a very soap life! trust me! i have had my share of tears (well mainly not me! but u get the picture!)
I mean my Dad is dating my AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*throwing up in the bath room!*

your dad is dating you aunt? yikes!! i can somewhat relate...my 65 year old uncle is dating (or he was anyway) a 21 year old model w/ 2 kids *runs and throws up with you!*

yeah i am always confused :blink: when i was an 8th grader my friend and i had this big argument over who was more confused (i said that she was more confused and she said that i was more confused) and eventually she got this "letter" from a "mental institution* (of course i had nothing to do with this *wink wink* :rolleyes: LOL j/k) and then coincidently a couple of days later i myself got a "letter" from a different "mental institution" hmm...and according to it i have a mental disorder called "Confusionosus" :lol: LOL yeah it even listed the "symptoms" he he those were the days........... :rolleyes:

my friends always say, "mandi, do you miss the place with the padded walls?" LMAO!

the dad and the aunt thing must be scary and gross and confusing for you lily. same for you pasta sauce

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I spend most of my life confusing other people too :lol:
LMAO! me too! once even, poncho and I thinky mo both agreed that I didn't make any sense at all, and I started laughing like a homicidal maniac. :D

it is confusing my life but that is just the point of the mountain of my very confusing life!!!! i have an adopted brother that my mum doesn't know about!!! Hehe!
i have a very confusing life but i don't have a piece of paper saying i am insane!!!!!!!! u r so lucky pasta sauce!!!
so my dad is dating the mother of my cousin which makes her my aunt, so she is related to me but not to him.... BUT STILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throwing up the food i just ate!*
my life very confusing and confusing is me! so confuse ur self to confusion ville and come be confused with me!

My life could be considered confusing, but I think it's more... hard or abnormal (or both)than confusing. :confused:

I thought I was confused, but the other day my friend told me that her dad married a stripper (after divorcing her mother lol) and they had a kid together and now she refuses to stop stripping!

my mouth was pretty wide after this little conversation.

LMAO

Back