The My Life Is Confusing Club

Aliaswannabe2 said:
I thought I was confused, but the other day my friend told me that her dad married a stripper (after divorcing her mother lol) and they had a kid together and now she refuses to stop stripping!

my mouth was pretty wide after this little conversation.

LMAO
Well, now you just confused me! LMAO! That's what this thread's all about!

:::is jealous of Jo and her duck ;)::::

Other than the guy that always has my mind going with confusion.....
In a sense I am confused about what I want to do with my life. I graduate from high school exactly a month from today. I dont know if Im gonna stay here or go live in CA with my mom. Ive lived here in the south in this city my whole life and moving to Sacramento would be such a huge culture shock for me. Plus is I go to CA I will be leaving 'the guy' and he is begging me not to go, but we are not in a relationship but we like eachother a whole lot......
Thats some of my confusion.....:o_O:

The confusion of trying to decide what to be when I grow, which isn't that far away. Then having parents that want me to stay the same person when in actuallity I've changed so much since I started college

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I spend most of my life confusing other people too :lol:
LMAO! me too! once even, poncho and I thinky mo both agreed that I didn't make any sense at all, and I started laughing like a homicidal maniac. :D
LMAO!! Must be the hole in the chicken...I don't think you're confuasing at all!

i have a rather simple life...i go to school...then i come on here...i dont like confusing...my french homework..now THATS confusing me at the moment...wheres sophie when ya need her?

SydB_JenG said:
i have a rather simple life...i go to school...then i come on here...i dont like confusing...my french homework..now THATS confusing me at the moment...wheres sophie when ya need her?
I know what you mean! French is very confusing...but I reckon it's best to keep life simple!

Back