The Nancy Drew Series

even though i loved these books they arent the best ever!im sorry that goes to such classics as p&p, posionwood bible, secret life of bees, and a tree grows in brooklyn and other such books! (shopaholic best fluff!!hehehe!) but i still loved these books! they were my favorite books during middle school, the mystery was great because it was eerie at times but not too eerie!

*sniff* Vikki! Ya just had to say that didn't ya! lol...THEY ARE THE BEST!! THEY ARE!! Thats it...Im making a nancy drew message board!!

sure but i have to tell you,i wont be of much help there becuase i am a mod at another board but i never go there...opps!LOL!this is my home and once im here i cant go anywhere else becuase i have im weird and can't get away!LOL!

LOL! im an admin on another board and i dont go either!! lol...then again its Wikky's board and we aren't getting along too well anymore so that might have something to do with it! hehe!...But I'd still want you to join!

sniff.... mo you wouldn't let me join would you?? i used to read Nancy Drews and like them but ever since you made fun of Gaia and Fearless... I HATE DREW!!!!!! lol uh...oh... shouldn't have said that!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy is the best! Nancy Drew books are like the best of all time and I've read like a million of them! So where is this message board Mo? I want to come!

SydB_JenG said:
LOL! im an admin on another board and i dont go either!! lol...then again its Wikky's board and we aren't getting along too well anymore so that might have something to do with it! hehe!...But I'd still want you to join!
lol ok that is just a BIT of an understatement...

anyway, ive read all of the original nancy drews ^_^

Victoria King said:
even though i loved these books they arent the best ever!im sorry that goes to such classics as p&p, posionwood bible, secret life of bees, and a tree grows in brooklyn and other such books! (shopaholic best fluff!!hehehe!) but i still loved these books! they were my favorite books during middle school, the mystery was great because it was eerie at times but not too eerie!
when you say p&p are you talking about pride and predjudice???? i HATED that book... mostly because of the way my teacher taught it to us. and a tree grows in brooklyn is one of the best books EVER!!!
i like nancy drew but not my favorite favorite.

Nancy Drew is the BEST!!! :D
She is the coolest amateur detective!!! With her mong-time boyfriend Ned and her red convertible what more can you ask for????
Nancy was the one who got me hooked on Alias. It started with mysteries with Nancy and now it's espionage with Syd.
And when I was younger I wanted to BE Nancy Drew......now I want to be Sydney!!! :redhair:

Back