The Nemesis system...

I applied too. It would be absolutely perfect! A little entry-level experience before I'm even out of college as well as doing something that I enjoy and makes me think for once instead of roboticaly fry chicken and wash dishes!

but the experience could pay off in the long run in addition to a regular job.

Still going along with this offtopic tangent, Simu's GM program is perfect for those like me who want to get into the gaming industry but cannot relocate for on-site positions at the moment. And a great way to get a foot in the door with a good gaming company.

Gotta start somewhere!

Exactly! I don't want to go rushing off to a company before I'm done with college and have my Bachelors. To get a job, you need experience. This often times means that you might need to take something that doesn't pay to get to something that does eventually. I sort of think of it as an internship more than work, and an internship I would enjoy.

The trick will be getting accepted. :smiley: I'm sure they have TONS of applications in the works. I just hope that Momma's and mine (and anyone else here who might have applied) stand out.

The trick will be getting accepted. :smiley: I'm sure they have TONS of applications in the works. I just hope that Momma's and mine (and anyone else here who might have applied) stand out.

Aye. You probably should've given them to Daax before submission. I'm sure he could've thought of something to accomodate that?

*runs*

Honestly, it's a pretty small and relatively unknown company. They probably don't have tons of applications. Good luck though.

Honestly, it's a pretty small and relatively unknown company. They probably don't have tons of applications. Good luck though.

Exactly, it's not like trying to get into MENSA, or something.

You guys ought to do fine. It will be a nice little adjunct to your interests and might even become a night reference point one day later in your careers.

Back