Season 4 The new day of Alias

Do you like the new timeslot for Alias?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's pretty good.

• No, I hate it.

• NO!!! I can't watch Alias anymore! Not even tape it!

• Doesn't matter to me...

• Total voters
Wednesday 9.00 after Lost from January 12.

The first two hour episode airs on the 5th.

Doesn't directly effect me because I live in Australia, but if it means improved ratings then that's good news for all! :D

Love it! I really hope this helps the ratings. If this season is as fantastic as everyone says...then I definately want a season five.

I don't like it because I probably can't watch it. I also don't like it because it is going up against American Idol and West Wing. That will take away some viewers. However, some Lost viewers may watch it because of JJ.

I'm with aliasfanjay. I live in Australia too, so it doesn't really affect me, but i'm kinda glad it's gone to Wednesday nights. I was kinda dead set against it moving at all, but now that i've had time to think about it, i realise it's not such a bad move. And AgentKiwi does have a point. Moving it to Wednesday nights might take away some viewers, but think about how many viewers it might gain from people watching Lost and then continuing on with Alias because they don't want to change the station... if that makes any sense.

And Echo, it's not really J.J's fault that it's moving to Wednesdays. If it's anyone's, it's Steven Macpherson or however you spell his name, if anyone should be screwed, it should be him.

:P Lauren.

I put yes, pretty good, but what i really mean is "I don't mind, but it's not the same on wednesdays...sunday was always alias day..." I used to be able to count on doing my sunday homework while watching alias, but now it'll be my wednesday homework i guess lol. Oh and fashizzle mah nizzle (don't ask), I wont be able to watch the wednesday american idol...oh well alias is much more important lol.

It doesn't effect me, but I think we should be happy about anything that might improve Alias' ratings.

Hey, in Australia they change the days and times they show Alias non-stop!!

There was no way that Alias was going to stay put with ABC's #1 show there (and hitting #2 in the ratings!), so a move was going to happen, and I'm going to take a positive attitude about it. I think that the Wed 9/8 slot is one of the better fits, and the competition isn't overwhelming.

For those of you who can't tune in or record it for whatever reason, I'm sad about that. :( If that were my situation, I'd probably have to check out and try to avoid spoilers until I could buy the DVDs (actually, I'd probably try to get a friend to record it for me until I could get the DVDs).

Like everyone's been saying, it's going to be weird to not have Alias on Sundays, but I think it's important to be open to change. This could be just what the show needs to get more viewers and (knock on wood) a fifth season.

i'm not even going to bother watching it anymore i don't think. which really sucks 'cos i loved this show.

Echo said:
i hate it and can't watch it or tape it.  so...i guess i'm through with alias.  f*** JJ
[post="1069198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why can't you tape it? Why can't someone tape it for you?

I love it.... I think this is the perfect move for Alias. This show now has a chance of improving their ratings by following Lost.... (y)

Back