Season 4 The new day of Alias

Do you like the new timeslot for Alias?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's pretty good.

• No, I hate it.

• NO!!! I can't watch Alias anymore! Not even tape it!

• Doesn't matter to me...

• Total voters
amy lynn said:
^ Easier said than done.  *sigh*
[post="1073648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There has to be at least ONE PERSON in your life who can tape it... a neighbour, a friend, if you know anyone who watches Alias... somebody... it's not impossible.

I don't mind the new move. I was really sad when Lost came on, on Wednesdays at the same time as Smallville. Then I found someone who could tape Lost for me and at my house I would tape Smallville with my pre-record button. Becuase there was never really ANYTHING, at least anything I liked ^_^ , on at nine on Wednesdays I decided to start watching Jack and Bobby so I'll just have her tape it for two hours and I'll tape for two hours here. Only thing that sucks is that its a lot of catching up to do, four episodes :thud: But since I LOVE Alias and Lost, Smallville and Jack and Bobby, I'll do it anyways :smiley:

It doesn't make a difference how many days you have to do your homework before Alias comes on whether you have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday or just Wednesday afternoon.

Here's what you can do:

1.) Try to finish as much homework as you can before you get home and then finish it up at home.

2.) Do as much as you can before Alias comes on and wake up early and do it. Or stay up later.

3.) Tape the episode and do your homework, and then the next day watch the episode or get up an hour earlier to watch it before school...You can even save it for the weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly people, you have homework already and if you watch t.v. (which I'm pretty sure most of us do) and most line-ups start at eight and end at 10 or 11, then how do you finish your homework and still watch your shows? It's not the end of the world that it has been moved to Wednesday.

I think it's a good move for Alias for the reason that they're having a hard time on Sundays when it comes to ratings.. And It might pick up if it will be aired after lost. DH is doing good on Sundays and Wednesday for Alias is great.... :D It's 2 months away... and i'm so excited... can't wait to see S4...

on wed. i normally never watching anything...sometimes i watch jack and bobby but not all the time, so, wed. is a pretty good day. im glad its not monday or tuesday so im happy, but sunday was its best time..oh well, im just excited for it to come back, especially with a 2 hour premeire to kick it off!

it's pretty good....i liked Sunday cuz i had no other show to watch but Wednesday right after Lost, is awesome...plus it won't have to compete with Desperate Housewives.....

SurvAgentBristow said:
it's pretty good....i liked Sunday cuz i had no other show to watch but Wednesday right after Lost, is awesome...plus it won't have to compete with Desperate Housewives.....
[post="1074667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, it wouldn't compete with housewives because they are BOTH on the same network, so they couldn't air at the same time.

to all the replies to my comment.

i work every weekday from 12-9pm, i go to college from 8-1130am and from 930-1130pm, so i barely have time to sleep, let alone watch alias. i only get to go online because at work i get some internet access and sundays are the only time i get off because i have classes on saturday. so therefore i have no time to watch alias. hence the reason i have to give it up

yup its pretty good
lost & alias jj fix

the only downside is after those two hours everyone is gonna be like sooooooo confused and just like :wtf: just happened?!?!? :blink: :o_O: :eyebrow:

SkyGirl5 said:
yup its pretty good
lost & alias jj fix

the only downside is after those two hours everyone is gonna be like sooooooo confused and just like  :wtf: just happened?!?!?  :blink: :o_O:  :eyebrow:
[post="1078011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not if it's done like the finale. :D

I hate this! I can't have my Alias premier party in the middle of the week! Especially at Eileen's house! If it had been any other year but this one, it wouldn't matter, but this time it does. this sucks major...snizzle sticks.

It's Alias, it's coming back, they will survive. Right now is the time to complain about it not being on Sunday, and then when January 5th rolls around, everyone will be so wrapped up in the Premiere, everyone won't care :lol:

I don't love the change, it's okay. I know Lost will help Alias, but I'll still be trying to figure out what's going on in Lost, and then have to move to Alias! I just like the fact it's back-to-back :lol:

I was kinda mad about them changing the day to wednesdays, but not because it was in the way of any show I watched just because i've been use to watching Alias on Sundays for 3 years and it was a good way to start the week. Oh well i will just have to get use to wednesdays being Alias night. Where ever Alias moves im moving with it. :lol:

Back