Season 4 The new day of Alias

Do you like the new timeslot for Alias?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's pretty good.

• No, I hate it.

• NO!!! I can't watch Alias anymore! Not even tape it!

• Doesn't matter to me...

• Total voters
I kinda hate the move. I'm always workin on wed and I can't get out of it. I guess I could just tape it. something to look forward to when I get home from work. Would have liked it better if they kept on Sundays.

Well, I dont know if I'll be able to watch it now...Two hours of TV...I don't think my dad would let me...besides, to him, my bedtime is like........8. <_< Maybe I can sneak to watch Lost and Alias...

It would be wonderful for Alias though, with Lost as a preceding show.

Echo said:
to all the replies to my comment.

i work every weekday from 12-9pm, i go to college from 8-1130am and from 930-1130pm, so i barely have time to sleep, let alone watch alias.  i only get to go online because at work i get some internet access and sundays are the only time i get off because i have classes on saturday.  so therefore i have no time to watch alias.  hence the reason i have to give it up
[post="1075777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So what, just give up on teh show like that? Don't tell me there is NO TIME in your whole week to get an hour in to watch the show... i mean, you can always tape it...

Wednesday is a busy day for me as well, so moving it there wasn't exactly convenient for me, but I think it might be good for Alias, so I refuse to grouse about it. ;)

As far as newbies thinking that Alias is a Lost imitator, though---:lol: You'd have to have been living under a rock to think that Alias is a brand new show.

I am a little upset that my sn is now a lie but..................................NOTHING can stop me from watching ALIAS...if i am not there I find some way to record it!!

I really love the move. Sundays at nine were always jam-packed with either Malcolm in the Middle, Angel or Arrested Development, not to mention that I watch five shows on Sunday now. I have never watched Alias regularly. Now it's being moved to a day where the only other show I'm going to watch is a reality show. Last year, I watched Angel Wednesdays at nine and now that it's cancelled, Alias can occupy that timeslot. I am really excited!

I'm pretty good with the move. I'd rather have it on Mondays or Tuesdays (especially Monday) because I'm not into shows on those days, but it's nice to have my Sunday nights free. It was always a pain when we'd go out of town for the weekend and I'd have to rush my husband to get us back by 9pm. He's not as obsessed with Alias as me, so he didn't understand why that was an imperative. So, I'll have to give up West Wing now, which is too bad because this season seems like it's going to be a big improvement over last, but I'll get over it. I'm just so excited that it's only a month away!! :jump:

i'm a little worried because whenever a show switches time slots, it kind of sends of a flag that the show is moveable, and therefore re-movable. . .

as for it being on wednesdays, I'LL MAKE TIME

make sure everyone watches--we got to get these reating UP!

()aliasyeah() said:
i'm a little worried because whenever a show switches time slots, it kind of sends of a flag that the show is moveable, and therefore re-movable. . .

as for it being on wednesdays, I'LL MAKE TIME 

make sure everyone watches--we got to get these reating UP!
[post="1096307"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, it just means it's movable because another show is 3 times better than it (ratings-wise). But Alias isn't donig that well in the ratings, so it better do well this season. Get everyone you knkow to watch it!

I think the move to Wednesday is good for the show. In reality for me it doesn't matter when the show is on because I'll watch it somehow someway. I think if ABC promotes Wed as "2 action packed hours of JJ Abrams" it will attract more viewers for Alias. I'm not a fan of it being on the same time as The West Wing as it is one of 2 shows besides Alias I watch regularly. I wish I could afford a Tivo, but being a cash deprived college student that is not an option.

Back