Season 3 The New Dixon

Now I really understand what Sydney meant when she said, "All my friends are just gone." Not only has she lost Will and Francie, but Vaughn is as distant as hell, and Dixon treats her like he's never met her. Even when he first saw her in the hospital, he didn't seem sympathetic at all.

I think you are right, Dixen was such a good friend to her. He has changed so much. I am very happy he is still witht the show ! I was also happy he joined the CIA .Now that he's in charge he's got the party pooper attitude and at least he's keeping Sdyneys secret from the NSA and from Vaughn's wife!

I bet he lighten up as the season goes on. I think he has to trust Sdyney then we will see the warm side of Dixen! :blush:

i liked action dixon.

:( I liked action dixon too.

now every time I look at him with his little nametag I think back to that part in Mea Culpa where he was shot and Sydney saved his life....

it's just hard to get used to the fact that he isn't Sydney's partner anymore. :mellow:

I don't lilke the new Dixon 🇳🇴

And I REALLY didn't like the "Yes sir" :Ph34r:

Yeah everyone changes and change is for the better but I still miss the old Dixon ^_^

this is kind of the reason i don't exactly like the fact that two years have in fact passed - we miss out on two years worth of character development. we see the "abrupt" change in dixon's character and i, for one, don't really enjoy that.

i really didn't think that jj would actually go through with the whole two years thing, that there would be a twist somehow. who knows, there may still be, we're only in the beginning of the season. but it doesn't look good. it looks like we'll be stuck in this two years in the future thing. :confused:

sort of a digression but it's part of the reason i don't like authority dixon so much.

btw crazy spinster, love your sig. great movie

thanks! nance made it. ^_^ as you can see, it's clearly my favorite movie. :D

I don't think Dixon will be like Kendal -b/c Dixon is humane
In a way i think Dixion's leadership will be similar to sloane's (not in the pure evil sence of course) like in how he sorta had a softer, more considerate side for Syd... dunno just an idea...

I don't like seeing Dixon with more authority than Syd. Before it was always Syd knew more than Dixon or they were on the same level and they related with eachother. He was just a loyal and sometimes ignorant agent and now he is superior to Syd. I miss the old Dixon.

I think it all has to with job... it's like a part of the job description, you have to be a total creep to fill the spot...it's like a curse.. I bet if there was a scene with Kendall now he'd be all nice...... then again some people are just total creeps for no reason

I find the new Dixon intriguing. I like him being in charge, but I do miss the emotion we used to see. Maybe we'll get more emotion now that he knows Syd's secret.

I definately miss the old/action Dixon. Sydney and Dixon missions were one of the best parts of Alias. But I guess it's good having someone like Dixon for director. Although I still need to get used to them saying stuff like: "Director Dixon would like to see you in his office."

SD6Agent24 said:
I don't like seeing Dixon with more authority than Syd. Before it was always Syd knew more than Dixon or they were on the same level and they related with eachother. He was just a loyal and sometimes ignorant agent and now he is superior to Syd. I miss the old Dixon.
Yeah I agree. I think power isn't the best thing for Dixon...

well, i think this job actually suits him - even though i'd much rather see action dixon. why can't he do both? ^_^

i just wish this new job didn't suck all the emotion out of him. sheesh.

I don't think it fits him at all... I don't know, if someone had told me last season he was gong to be director i would have thought they were crazy :confused:

i agree. he doesn't seem like he should be syd's superior because she is a better agent than he is. It's weird with syd having to answer to dixon. he should be on her side, not reprimanding her.

well, finding out that dixon had become the director completely surprised me as well. it still weirds me out a little, but the more i think about it, the more i think that this is probably where he was headed. there was just always something...noble about dixon's character. noble isn't exactly the right word but i can't think of a better one.

i guess i just don't like the way they're going about the new dixon though. so far he's just been a two-dimensional, cold kendall replacement.

My least favourite thing Dixon has done this season is when he went to see Sydney in the hospital. When he told her Kendall wasn't the director anymore, he practically yelled at her! I'm sure that's the way he would want to be reintroduced to the world if he had gone missing for two years!
After that, I started to wonder why everybody (except Jack) was being so rude.

I miss the old Dixon. I like his new role, but he doesn't seem right for the job. JJ had to mix things up anyways.

Did Dixon ever remarry or find another woman?

Back