Politics the new iran-syria alliance

I think it will just make bush more inclined to invade. He wants to boost his ego show that he doesnt back out from anything bla bla bla. I think this new alliance should have us even more worried about an invasion.

Plus due to the fact that they've allied in the first place they must be feeling some threat

ermmm, ok so bush said he's been warnign syria and if they persist bla bla... I'm really worried a war is going to be the result of all this

me too...*sighs*

i was talking to my friend and we were saying history repeats itself...

hitler started off with a weak nation...then slowly moved on to another...

not to compare bush to hitler...but everything starts off small...then grows exponentially...

wow, syria is now part of the axis of evil. who will take its place as the third member in the axis of just-as-evil along with China and Libya?

Well China aren't evil cos why give them the Olympic's pictures of Munich 36 spring to mind.
and I think we're ok with Libya, Gaddaffi's been to London recently.

hitler started off with a weak nation...then slowly moved on to another...

not to compare bush to hitler...but everything starts off small...then grows exponentially

I don't really think the comparison with Hitler is the right way to go. After all Hitler only got to Poland and the second World War cos we didn't stop him at the Rhineland, Austria, the Sudentland or the whole of Cezchoslovakia. Hitler himself said the 48 hours after he invaded the Rhineland were the most worrying of his life because they did not have the military capability to fight a war. And it was the extra time we gave him to arm himself that was the real mistake.

Maybe thats the lesson we need to look at. Stop it when its small before it gets chance to grow.

i'm with you on that , i totally agree, and how can we stop it when things go too far?

Three options.

Nothing

Stronger Diplomatic language, a UN resolution and some real sanctions. That stop them selling all oil.

Invade.

noggi, i'm beginning to get the view that all you think about is violence, violence doe snot solve everything.

Personally, i thinkl that america is a bigger threat , maybe we should invade there, but wait they are our allies

Whos arguing?

and I think about lots of thinks apart from violence mostly its the last thing on my mind.

the poltical situation in Somilia,
the fact I really want some new linen pants
and that my driving test is three weeks away.
how Tony Christie got 21 songs on his greatest hits album

and violence may not solve everything. but doing nothing doesn't either. and I said other options. invading was one of three

well its just u always use it as youre answer to most problems, or maybe you just try to offer a differnt opinion

Doning nothing is not what i suggest, I suggest human reasoning

Cos it would be boring if I didn't offer it as an option.

So how exactly will that work? Ask them nicely?

At the end of the day, if Iran and Syria want to form an alliance thats up to them. If the UN has any more plans in the Mid-East then it probably won't make that much difference. But if they carry on with the roadmap like they are doing, then maybe it won't be so much of an issue.

I really haven't seen an issue of an ultimatium.

The language from the white house has changed recently regarding Iran and I think the European Tour has helped.

Back