Dark or White offices?

• Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• I don't care

• Total voters
I perfer the darker set, it just looks better to me. But what bugs me about the white set, isn't the set itself, it's that all the people are all wearing black and grey, like some sort of uniform. It looks weird with the white background and all the people in dark colors.

I'm glad the Alias people change things up before we get sick of them. Even when they screw up like with Lauren or Syd's bangs, it is alway different. I like APO. I imagine Sloane being like, "Fine I'll head up your little black-ops division, but I want everything WHITE WHITE WHITE."

I like the white, ever since i read the TWOP reviews i cant think of them any other way then that of the apple store !! ill buy another iPod if micheal vartan come free with it! :P

aliascazUK said:
I like the white, ever since i read the TWOP reviews i cant think of them any other way then that of the apple store !! ill buy another iPod if micheal vartan come free with it! :P
[post="1204745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I think of the apple store too. And I think of APO as the Appleseed Gang.

I don't care. It took me a moment to get used to it... but it actually looks like a cool place... and it reminds me a lot of SD-6 which is great considering everything else that's going on. There back, and the premiere has the same feel as Season 1. I can't wait to see what's next!

I like the white one better it seems like your not walking into a Black Ops Division is it me or does it look friendlier

Back