The next Julia Roberts

they were probably comparing her to julia b/c she went from comedy to drama then suspense. the thing is, i also think that JG is incomparable to any actress. she has her own style. she radiates sweetness, simplicity, strength and a different charisma that is uniquely hers. she can be funny, but she can also be tough. just looking at her in the interviews, she's very lovable, she lits a room. she glows and her smile melts your heart. i maybe sound bias, but for me, she's a wonderful person and so unaffected with all these hollywood things on her feet. very classy too. AND very few stars are like that.

kay said:
they were probably comparing her to julia b/c she went from comedy to drama then suspense. the thing is, i also think that JG is incomparable to any actress. she has her own style. she radiates sweetness, simplicity, strength and a different charisma that is uniquely hers. she can be funny, but she can also be tough. just looking at her in the interviews, she's very lovable, she lits a room. she glows and her smile melts your heart. i maybe sound bias, but for me, she's a wonderful person and so unaffected with all these hollywood things on her feet. very classy too. AND very few stars are like that.
that´s exactlymy opinion! ^_^ jen is jen! and i hope she always will be!

she´s simply amazing!

~cya~ have a nice thursday evening guys! :smiley:

I agree that I like Jennifer Garner a heck of a lot more than Julia Roberts cause....ummm hello?!? IT'S JENNIFER GARNER! But, to hear people say that is a compliment cause Julia Roberts is a very good actress and she is very very well-known and almost everyone loves her!

i can see why people would compare her to Julia Roberts...there was actually a scene is Daredevil where I thought she looked just like her (her love scene with Ben)...i like em both, but she is her own actress and has her own personal style...but that is quite the honor to be compared to an actress like Julia Roberts...good for her! ^_^

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Jennifer Garner, the best actress ever!

I have nothing against Garner, but that's an over-statement.
What about Katherine Hepburn? Audrey Hepburn? Marelle Streep? Jody Foster?

~~Spongy!
maybe not for you, and please don´t take this as an personal offend or something.

but i share the opinion that jen is ONE of the best movie stars. she´s not hepburn, but she is very good at what she´s doing! please don´t hate me for saying that! ;-)
:blush:

~cya~

Back