Drama The Night Agent

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: The Night Agent

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2023-03-23

Creator: Shawn Ryan

Cast: Gabriel Basso, Luciane Buchanan, Hong Chau, D.B. Woodside, Fola Evans-Akingbola, Eve Harlow, Phoenix Raei, Enrique Murciano, Sarah Desjardins

Overview: While monitoring an emergency line, a vigilant FBI agent answers a call that plunges him into a deadly conspiracy involving a mole at the White House.
The Night Agent

Not a bad action drama, a bit slow at times but overall it kept me guessing to the last few episodes as to who exactly the big bad villain reveal was going to be. Unfortunately these days I find it unbelievable when any TV show or movie shows a politician actually being held accountable for breaking the law. It still held my attention to marathon watch all 8 episodes over two days.

Two of the actors I recognized from other works. Hong Chau has made a lot of appearances in TV shows and her biggest movie that I can think is in the Matt Damon movie Downsizing. DB Woodside is another prolific actor who has been in a bunch of TV shows & movies, the one that I remember him most from is as the angel Amenadiel in Lucifer.

Apparently it's a big hit for Netflix as a second season was confirmed within a week of S1 being released!