The Non-Boyfriendless/Girlfriendless Club

except when they decide to be like my boyfriend adn smoke casually at parties and hope to god i dont find out...grrrrrr

Aarggh! My boyfriend does the exact same thing!! It makes me so mad. He thinks he can hide it from me, but I can always tell. He has felt my wrath several times for this very thing.

On another note, yesterday was our "anni-birth-sary". Which basically means it was our 2 year anniversary and my 20th birthday. It was quite lovely too. We're going to go out to dinner just the two of us to celebrate sometime after we're done with finals. But my parents did take us to a fancy restaurant for the birthday, then came home did presents and gorged ourselves on massive amounts of Coldstone cake :blush:

Exactly! My boyfriend does the same thing and i can tell when he does it, but he always trys to hide it! I dont care that he smokes, but I do care that he lies about it.

Exactly! My boyfriend does the same thing and i can tell when he does it, but he always trys to hide it! I dont care that he smokes, but I do care that he lies about it.

See, I'm mad that he actually does it...but then I'm doubly mad that he lies and tries to hide it from me. Aargh...but then he says that if I didn't get so upset he'd feel better telling me. It just goes in a big circle. It'd all be so much easier if he didn't do it to begin with.

I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't smoke, I think he knows I would kill him, like a million times cos my dad does and he knows I hate it.

Nate used to smoke, but he stopped once we started going out. He used to drink alot too, but he's cut back on that almost entirley, except for a few drinks here and there, but he doesn't get drunk anymore.

Jon doesn't really "smoke smoke". He's a casual smoker, and he prefers these cigar things to cigarettes. If he goes to a party and is drinking then he'll usually smoke. It still drives me bonkers though, because I find any kind of smoking disgusting. Plus it's been shown that becoming addicted may in part be hereditary. Almost all of Jon's family smokes or has smoked at some point in their life, so I worry that even if he does do it casually he has a much higher chance of becoming addicted and then doing it on a day to day basis.

Yeah I don't get lied to, he just says "it really doesn't matter" or "never mind" or "don't worry" and shuts me out from things, I don't think he realises that I really do care heaps about him and he can tell me whatever, I'm not gonna judge him, I just wanna know that he's ok.

i dont care that Marc does it, i hate that he feels he has to go to such lengths to cover it up. Id rather here "babe i had a couple smokes" than see it in a picture and then him tell me it wasnt his

Yeah I don't get lied to, he just says "it really doesn't matter" or "never mind" or "don't worry" and shuts me out from things, I don't think he realises that I really do :love: him and he can tell me whatever, I'm not gonna judge him, I just wanna know that he's ok.

Exactly. See, when you ask guys questions, they seem to feel that you are interogating them or something, when you really just want to help them because you :love: them

lol, we both smoke, so it's not really an issue..
but if one of us shouldn't smoke, and asked the other to quit, we would try but miserably fail, i think (weak minds act alike ;))

My boyfriend stopped smoking, but I dont think that he has a good will at it either. I made him upset the other day and his friends told me it drove him to smoke he was so bothered!

^ yay him for quitting!! it's hard to quit (i don't know how long your bf was smoking?)
one of my gf's has a bf that smokes, she hates it, not because of the smell or the bad taste (that too), but just because he's killing himself and she obviously isn't a big fan of him dying. ;) so she asked him to quit after always whining about it. he really loves her, but it's hard, it's so addictive.. but if he's addicted to you, he can make you his new addiction lol!
it's easy to smoke when you're bothered with something, lol, don't laugh, but it's a big comfort ;) (i know, pathetic)

AawwI'm sure it'll get better Merry, I can't wait for exams to be over, it's so hard being with someone when you have exams, it's so tempting not to do the work and be with them instead :(

I mean it's not like guys don't moan about us, yeah how many times do you moan about your girlfriends, you know maybe the reason we moan is usually put down to something you lot have done, and most of the time you don't care, we are perfectly within our rights to discuss it with other females (y)

i disagree with that one :P not everything is the guys fault. lol that would be like totally untrue but i havent got in a fight with my gf yet and i dont like arguements anywayz lol

Howdy guys!! I just want to say hi and thanks :smiley: *giggle* I've found a really sweet guy named nathan and we have just started dating so where in our "I want to be with u all the time" stage!! and our jobs and stuff provent us from seeing each other every day! LOL so far its been like every other day! i'll keep u guys update :smiley: :angelic:
<3
syd

Back