The Non-Boyfriendless/Girlfriendless Club

I talk last night but he seem weird!! he didnt really want to talk about his day! I like him sooo much and I just want him to talk me back before my friend comes over tonight *ahhhhhh* :lol: I'm freaking out so much I just went and made pudding :smiley: becauser there isnts any good food in this house :rolleyes: Ok so I'm going to keep freaking out here till he calls me :smiley:

1. his computer isnt working
2. my dad will kill me if do any more texting :P
3. I guess I could call him again ^_^ what do u think???
EDIT:
I called him got the voicemail because he was on the other line :( what if.... nvm *sigh*

awwwwww PB I miss ya!!! ok so I got to b with nate today!! omgz he said the L word today :thud: I couldnt say any I just giggled!!! it was like I kissed him then he was like ok bebe well I got to go I love you and I'll see u tommorow!! :love: 😆 I didnt say any thing either because I'm not sure I love him yet but ther is something there :smiley:
<3
syd

yeah but my parinod side of me thinks he didnt even realized he said it cause we have been dating for about 2 weeks :eek: :confused: But the're some strong feelings there ^_^

Aaww lots of drama going on. Hey Jo, I'm Sabella. Live in the UK too. I passed my driving test last wednesday it's so cool, lets me see my boyfriend easier :smiley: Syd I'm sure it's ok :hug: chill. 9 months! Congrats. That's a long time. I would say it and I'm not sure he would, I keep having dreams where we're about to die from a disaster and I say it and he just looks at me strangely and doesn't say anything back, I'm frightened.

hiya Sabella congrats on passing your driving test :smiley: Carolyn congrats on 9 months with your bf try being together for 5 years now that is scary lol :smiley:
And as for your bf's saying I love you to you I waited til it felt right even though he had already said it to me so theres my advice ;)
Jo

p.s. Sabella I've sent you a friends request on myspace if thats ok :smiley:

OK SO ITS OFFICAL ITS OVER!!! -_- But what ever F*** him he not worth it *sorry* he can rott in hell :angry: sorry guys I'm officaly not club any more :( but its better this way I have much better things to do ;p
<3
syd

I dont want to talk about it!! I dont want my day to get any more confussing!! He just yahoo me ;p and it was a ex-girl frinend *well she said it was his gf of 5 years* but I just called him and he was like where u dating someone while we where togetter and he said NO and it just bugs me cause I dont know who to belive! but he like just talk to her and I'll call u later ;p but I so freaked out right now I'm going to worry about him till I get back from cail! and i dont know if I should even worry then ;p if he calls then we'll take but f him for now ;p
<3
syd

Don't blame you, but you never know might all be one big misunderstanding. How is everyone? I'm good, well except that I had to work this afternoon after college, but money is money, right?

yeah I know Sab my head is just spining like I said ;p hahahahaha I got new glasses today, still not sure I like them ;p yeah I under stand the work thing ;p
<3
syd

I'm really confused, you broke up with marc? :blink: what do you get ur boyfriend for his birthday, and then about 2 weeks later our 6 month? When he isn't fussed for his birthday?

Back