Romance The Notebook (2004)

Kaiserin said:
I had already lost all hope of this movie ever being made. When I purchased the book... many years ago it said that the rights for the movie had been sold, and then the same happened with Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember, but both came out, yet this one never did.
I'm not quite sure I'm happy about it, specially not after what the previous two turned out to be. I didn't completely like Message in a Bottle and I deeply desliked A Walk to Remember. But I have a feeling about this one. I know... I'm a helpless romantic, but the soundtrack music alone gives me goosebumps. So maybe not all is lost, maybe there finally will be a movie that makes justice to Nicholas Sparks writting style. I just hope I'm not wrong.
So... someone else's looking forward for this one???
so was this book really good? A great love story?? The movie looks good!

sculder said:
Kaiserin said:
I had already lost all hope of this movie ever being made. When I purchased the book... many years ago it said that the rights for the movie had been sold, and then the same happened with Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember, but both came out, yet this one never did.
I'm not quite sure I'm happy about it, specially not after what the previous two turned out to be. I didn't completely like Message in a Bottle and I deeply desliked A Walk to Remember. But I have a feeling about this one. I know... I'm a helpless romantic, but the soundtrack music alone gives me goosebumps. So maybe not all is lost, maybe there finally will be a movie that makes justice to Nicholas Sparks writting style. I just hope I'm not wrong.
So... someone else's looking forward for this one???
so was this book really good? A great love story?? The movie looks good!
OR a tragic love story? Like Jack and Rose or Yuri and Lara??
OMG,those were tragic love stories! :blue:

I saw the movie. Let me tell you, you don't bring tissues, you're in trouble. I cried so much. At a moment the whole theader was sniffling. The cast was wonderful. I think you should see the movie and then read the book. I read the book first and all I did was look for the differences. But both are recomended. If you want spoiler just ask.

✌️

ewww :o_O: I just found out on ET that Britney Spears tried out for the part of that girl character. thank god she never got it! can you imagine how horrible the movie might have been? :eek:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
ewww :o_O: I just found out on ET that Britney Spears tried out for the part of that girl character. thank god she never got it! can you imagine how horrible the movie might have been? :eek:
Britney?! :o_O: Oh, thank goodness she didn't get the part!!! Sorry, but the girl couldn't act her way out of a cardboard box. :rolleyes:

ha, she thinks just cuz she can trick millions of teenage girls into buying her albums and can fool people with her fake screwed up voice, she can do anything. puhleeze, her head's even more emptier than i thought. girl needs a reality check.

Joyie said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
ewww :o_O: I just found out on ET that Britney Spears tried out for the part of that girl character. thank god she never got it! can you imagine how horrible the movie might have been?  :eek:
Britney?! :o_O: Oh, thank goodness she didn't get the part!!! Sorry, but the girl couldn't act her way out of a cardboard box. :rolleyes:
that would have been insane... :blink:

i saw it, in buena park they were doing a free taping of it, and all of my friends and i saw it. they were doing alot of promoting for it like taking your picture and stuff. i was suprised at how funny it turned out. but of all it was such a romantic movie. and watch out you might cry :( im not kidding. well at least i was. :P if you want to see the picture they took of us go hereour notebook pic
im sure you'll really enjoy it i did. ;) oh and rachel mcadams performance was so so so so, good. like oscar worthy (y)

OH and if your looking at the picture im the one in the crown(it was a dare) the second one from the last is me :lol: