Romance The Notebook (2004)

I LOOOOVED the movie. I cried so hard! I think everyone in the theatre was crying! I admit parts were predictablebut it was a beautifully done movie i must say. Vaughnscutie thanks im gonna go buy that book now! lol and IluvVaughn13 ur site is awesome im goona have to go join it now!! lol

oh and after the movie finished...<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> well you know how at the end noah and allie die together whe they are old?well there was a woman sitting next to my friends and I and she told us that her parents were likenoah and allie they were in love and werent supposed to be togther but they ended up being married for like 65 years or somting and her mother got altmers and they died together. I just thought that was kinds cool.Shewas a nice lady. lol<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I went to see it for the 10th time! It is SOOOO GOOD!
I can't wait for the DVD to come out!
But does anyone know how I could contact anyone from the movie???
especially RYAN GOSLING!

if it's still in theaters, figure 4-6 months after that. Example: Hidalgo was in theather in March and it's supposed to be released in August, 5 months. hope that gives you an idea of when it's supposed to be released. ;)

if it's still in theaters, figure 4-6 months after that. Example: Hidalgo was in theather in March and it's supposed to be released in August, 5 months. hope that gives you an idea of when it's supposed to be released. ;)

xoAliasox 10 TIMES?! Wow... that's impressive!! And, yeah, Ryan Gosling is totally delicious... 🤤

And DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47! That's so sweet! :tear:

I really think this movie is awesome. Beautifully shot, and the character/relationship development was just impecable. You really got the feeling of how much they cared for eachother... I cried 3 times... thank GOD I brought tissues... :rolleyes:

~Kate :daisy:

i just saw it. i loved it!!! omg. i'm going again. it is so worth the money! i bawled my eyes out.. and so did the rest of the theatre lol. i kept hearing sniffing and stuff.. and everyone i saw leaving had red, puffy eyes hah.