Romance The Notebook (2004)

iheartalias said:
i do believe the DVD finally comes out in February. :D
[post="1035583"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:sobs: NOOOOOOOOOo thats too long!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughn said:
[post="1035598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

umm yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only the best book i've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Yea, it comes out February 8th. I'm sooo excited! I hvae a bootleg copy of it and I just watched it again last night! I'm a little bit obsessed! I loved the book as well!Its awesome but do we really have to wait until February?!?

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Yea, it comes out February 8th.  I'm sooo excited! I hvae a bootleg copy of it and I just watched it again last night! I'm a little bit obsessed! I loved the book as well!Its awesome but do we really have to wait until February?!?
[post="1036564"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha, apparantly you don't have to wait!

Yea but it isnt great quality and my comp is messed up at my moms and it has no sound.....at my dads is doesnt work either so I can only watch it on his laptop so Ill only be able to watch it like once every 2 weeks. So that kind of stinks but it is definitly better than nothing.

I wonder what I missed out on in my upbringing. I never learnt to love girly romantic fluff with no substance and a lot of cliches.....

I would have liked to have seen this movie made with a different director (ie a good one). And I would have liked to have seen a less predictable ending. The 'twist' was obvious from the establishment shot.

:angelic:

Alias Anna said:
well, the writers can't change the ending... besides, i think it would have ruined the whole destiny soulmate aspect.
[post="1038240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree. As cliche as the ending was I thought it worked perfectly. ^_^