the oath against drunk driving

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DRIVE WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK...YOU HURT SO MANY PEOPLE...I DONT WANT OT SOUND LIKE A PARENT OR ANYTHING...BUT I AM SICK OF PEOPLE GETTING HURT...SICK OF DEATH...SO PROMISE YOU WILL NOT DO DRUGS OR DRIVE DRUNK...BECAUSE NOT ONLY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY BUT ALSO YOU HURT NUMEROUS PEOPLE

I promise to never drive drunk or do any drugs. Those things do severe damage and I do not want to inflict that on anyone I know. That is a serious promise from me.

NEVER WILL I EVER DO DRUGS OR DRINK!!! ESPECIALLY OUT OF RESPECT AND LOVE FOR ALLY!!! I NEVER WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO BE MY FAULT. ALLY WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

Not that I can drink but here goes.

I WILL NEVER DRINK OR DO DRUGS. I THINK THAT IT'S BAD AND YO'LL LOSE YOUR LIFE OVER SOMETHING STUPID LIKE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. I HEREBY SAY, TOBACCO IS WACHO, (LIKE MICHEAL JACKO, LOL.) IF YOU'RE A TEEN!
kylo4

I WILL NEVER DRINK OR USE DRUGS...I SWEAR ...I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO USE DRUGS TOTALLY LOST IT AND THAT THEY DON'T KNOW THEY CAN HURT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEMSELVES... :angry:

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DRINK OR TAKE DRUGS! LET ALONE DRINK DRIVE! what has happend? is someone hurt! NOOOOOOOOOO! :(
NO SMOKING! DESTRO THE CIGAR! and cars that r driven, in the future cars will drive them selves and no accidents! they have made a protype but say it will b sold in 100 years as no company will buy the cxar at the mo

Oh god, if before I swore I'd never drink and drive or do drugs, that was nothing, now I swear on my life that I'll never go near that stuff. The results can be so bad...I wouldn't want to be the cause of any pain. Please, everyone, don't EVER drink and drive..

I'm not EVER gonna drink and drive! Its soooo irresponsible, and soooo wrong! how can ppl be soo sefish 2 put other's lives at risk, i wont sip even a tiny bit of alcohol if I'm driving! It's something i feel v strongly about! ppl shud have self control and think about others more, and maybe the world would be a better place.

*~Loz~*

I will never ever ever ever ever drink or do drugs! It will not only ruin my life, but all of those who I love and care about.

I swear that I will never do drugs or drink. I have known more than one person to die from drugs and alcohol and there's nothing on this earth that could get me to do any of it!

i will never ever drink and drive. i dont want to loose my life or anyone elses for that matter. look what it does to so many people!

i would never do any of that felgercarb... and seriously drinking i told go syd only like a really small glass for religous purposes but like otherwise no way i would tolerate it... drugs .... oh gosh... drugs are just bs. anyone who would do them is full of s***

i promise that i will never ever drink and drive or do drugs and drive and i will encourage others to do the same! i have always felt strongly about this and still do even more! Driving itself is dangerous but when adding in alcohol and drugs its even more dangerous and risky!!!

Back