The obsessed!

I am obessed with this guy i know! in fact one of my friends think i am so obessed with him that they think i love him!
i don't i do, coz i don't know him well enough for that!
BUT sigh! HIS EYES! soz on nearly all the threads i have been on i have talked about him! well today anyway!
I am really obsessed with him! but i am not sure if he likes me, but i think he likes my Ex friend!!!! NOOOO!

oh.....that always happens..........be strong. I liked this guy and then i found out he done drugs so i went off him, maybe you can find something bad about him!!

major eyeroll!!!!! okee so i love MJ too but i'm obsessed with Alias and FEARLESSSSSS and GAIAAAAAA and ALIAS and MV! and of course i love to read but i don't know if i'm obsessed and i'm obsessed with the internet! i love my home!

oh nance i fogot two that im obsessed with that you reminded me of!LMAO! one of which is the computer and this site(which i dont know how i could forget being that im on here right now!hehehe!) but yes im obsessed wtih this site(couldnt tell could ya?!) and reading! i read nonstop and love it,if im not online or watching alias im reading!!!!

lmao all it takes is one then ........dun dun dun!LMAO!
i was obsessed with...*ina quiet voice* nsync..but now im not that lasted a year i just like them now!!
but that gave way to alias, but before nsync or alias or computer was always fashion!!still hanging with that obsession!hehehe! and alias! still going strong!HA!obviously if im still a member here!

I'm obesessed obviously w/ Alias the most and LOTR, The Matrix, X-men, Michael Vartan, and rollercoasters there's probably more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Back