The OC, UK!! (starts this March)

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK so this starts at the w/e here in UK and I am wondering whether to start watching it. I was hoping a few of you The OC watchers might give me an idea what the show is about and entice me to view it. :smiley:

And if people do start watching it over here we can use this as a thread to talk about the UK episodes!!!!! ;)

not from the UK jems but i've been watchin it from the begginin

good show :smiley:, not sure if you like soapopery shows but this one is pretty good. Basically tons of love triangles, scandels, rich folk

i think you'll like it :smiley: its pretty addicting lol

:woot: ooooooooooh so i just watched the first two episodes back to back and I LOVE IT!!! :woot:
Ryan is yummy :blush: and him and Marissa have that total romeo and juliet thing going on - two different lives and all that!!! I can see i'm gonna get so hooked on this show!!! ^_^ Just need to make sure i don't read all ur US news and spoil myself.

just out of interest - where are you guys in the states at right now??

I watched it, but i didnt watch the second one, but its comin repeat at 11.30 on e4+1, i cant watch it coz alias on channel 5 is on and even though ive seen it so many times, im not gonna miss it coz i lurve the episode! But dont you feel sorry for Ryan?! And yep him and Mellissa do have a romeo juliet thing goin on!

And i so see myself gettin into it ^_^

me too - it looks like my kinda show! reckon i'll be adicted in no time!!!!
ryan is so yummy!!!! ^_^

:smiley: knew yad like it jems :smiley:

we are realy far into the show here, i think we are at the 22 eppy already.

i like ryan too, more than seth. Tons and tons of girls like seth

yeah seth is the lawyers son - dark hair, bit geeky but still cute, rides a skateboard. ;)

and yeah cheers for telling me to watch it 3!!!! :smiley:

actually 3 u might be able to help - i think i might wanna make some pics from The OC - any idea where you can get good photos of the cast and maybe screen shots??

I can soo see myself getting addicted, just watched it (like 5 hours ago !) and i made my dad phone me back at 730 so i could finish watching it!! lol

Jems do you want me to see if i can find some photos for you?? :lol: :lol: you know what im like!!

Back