The OC, UK!! (starts this March)

oooh cool - they snogged at lsat - bout time damnit!!!! but come on guys - now marissa and ryan get it on I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping summer and seth hook up!!! and then he'll dumnp her for that cute blond chick!! hehehe
haha to luke!! sucker - "he can just drown in his own tears" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go seth!!!!

I haven't replied in this thread for ages. The OC is such a good show. Me and my friends are just obsessed and talk about it all the time. It makes a change cause my friends dont normally watch what i watch( like alias). I am absoultly, totally 100% in love with Seth Cohen (and ofcourse Adam Brody). Each week it gets better and better. Im really glad Marissa and Ryan got together, but i love the Seth, Summer, Anna triangle so much. Ilove the fact its on so much cause i see every episode about four times in a week and i still record it. I dont like Luke or Julie Cooper at all or Rachel cause i love Sandy and Kirsten.
Also, my friends think im mad but does anyone else find Sandy really sexy for an older man. It could just be the Cohen genes.

My friend Nick thinks Kirsten is really hot for an older woman. Lucy and Dom are also in the competion for Seth's hearts. I can't wait for a few weeks, have you saw the naked picture of Seth

Wow. I just watched the episode on E4. It was great. I love the thanksgiving scenes in the house although i found the Ryan and his brother storyline a bit boring. I love this show

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
My friend Nick thinks Kirsten is really hot for an older woman. Lucy and Dom are also in the competion for Seth's hearts. I can't wait for a few weeks, have you saw the naked picture of Seth
kristen is really beautiful - i hope i look that good when i am her age!!!

and erm hello - what naked seth pics??? :woot: link??

Its on his official site but its a picture from an upcoming episode. You dont see everything but the camera goes quite far down.
Sorry about the stupid comments before about Dom and Lucy etc. but i was at school and they were begging me to put there names on the Internet. I think i need some new friends :lol:

what is iwht marissa???? does she really need to be sucj a drama quenn all the time??? man i dont balme ryan for goinng off at her this week. :rolleyes:

jems said:
what is iwht marissa???? does she really need to be sucj a drama quenn all the time??? man i dont balme ryan for goinng off at her this week. :rolleyes:
OMG Marissa is really doing my frigging head in. what is her childhood trauma? i really wanted her and ryan to get together for Ryan's sake, but she just seems intent on dragging him down with her on her stupid suicide mission. i wouldn't have just thrown the vodka off the cliff, i would have thrown her off as well. stupid cow. :angry:

also love Seth's love triangle. it's weird cos if this was any other bloke we'd all be like, "thats so rude how dare he treat women like that, leading them both on. what a bastard". :lol: but he does in the cutest of ways. :blush:

I love Seth Cohen to. The triangle's great and i know what you mean, if any one else behaved like that to the two girls you'd hate them, but he's just so adorable and i actually feel sorry for him even though he has two girls after him. :D

the only episode of the oc i've ever seen is the season finale and... it sucked :lol:

sorry but hte show is really bad and the actors can't act and i don't know how anyone can keep up with the love pentagons and truck loads of stupid drama! :laughbounce:

We just saw "the countdown" which was the New Years Eve episode. But after they said it was the finale and it will be back on later in the year. Am i missing something though cus i thought there were loads of episodes left if it has only just finished in the US. I thought there were 27 in the season. Can anyone help about this.

Back