The official tally of Lauren hissy fits...

Okay Episode 1: none right? I don't think she was in it...

Episode 2: none...shes only in this ep at the end

Episode 3:

-Sydney and Laurens fight in the debriefing room (CLEARLY Lauren's fault for being a stuffy know-it-all :angry: ;))

-"Vaughn I hate her! She's Horrible!"

Episode 4:

-Her harassment of Vaughn over his "incomplete report :rolleyes:

Episode 5:

-Being Snippy with Syd when Syd tries to explain that she stabbed Vaughn

-Lauren yelling at Syd after she finds out Syd stabbed Vaughn

-Lauren telling Syd she needs to transfer to another office :angry:

-"Excuse me! Can’t that wait!?" during the car chase

-When Lauren yells "Damn it!" outburst after she messes up the car chase

Episode 6:

-Lauren gets annoyed that Sydney was replaced as Sloanes handler (oh get over it puh-lease :rolleyes:)

Episode 7:
-"this is the second time I've had a gun to my head recently and I don't particularly like it"

-"You kept it from MEEEEEE!...the one thing peice of information I was trying to find out..."

-When she tries to fire Dixon..."It's like when a little kid gets mad and says something like "You're not my mommy anymore!" :lol:

:lol: I probably missed some because there are SOOOO many...but yeah...Lauren needs to grow up... out of the 5 episodes that she's really been in she's already had 11 hissy fits :rolleyes: Why oh why did Vaughn marry this whiny woman? :lol:

Hay! I like Lauren! She is fiesty and graceful. Reminds me of Grace Kelly. And Syd is pretty whiny too. She is always crying in most episodes and moping around. So don't judge.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

That's a great list! And I love "You kept it from MEEEEEE!!" She said it just like that...:rotflmao:

And I don't know if it counts as a hissy fit or not, but I thought her trying to fire Dixon was pretty funny. It's like when a little kid gets mad and says something like "You're not my mommy anymore!" :lol:

heehee! :lol: i love this list! wow, i didnt realize how many hissy fits she threw! i hate her, she's a whiny little brat! :angry:

great list! you are going to have to keep this updated as the season goes on because as we all know... there are definately more hissy fits to come... (y)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Hay! I like Lauren! She is fiesty and graceful. Reminds me of Grace Kelly. And Syd is pretty whiny too. She is always crying in most episodes and moping around. So don't judge.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
But Syd doesn't have hissy fits...she has EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS...over hmmm lets seee...her fiance being murdered to death...finding out her entire life is a lie...losing two years of her life and the man she loves...ok...I think Syd definitely has a right to cry! I mean those are nothing like a hissy fit...

Now LAUREN on the other hand has hissy fits over Vaughn leaving out the name of a weapon in a report and getting in a stupid fight with Sydney!! Sheesus :rolleyes:...Syd and Lauren cannot be compared on the same level...sorry...but no...aint gonna happen

But this one was exactly like Sydney's reaction when she lost Sloane.
^_^

Yea but when Sydney's chasing Sloane her motive for apprehending him was to take into custody the man who utterly destroyed her life...Now that I can understand a big reaction!...When Lauren is chasing Sloane she is upset because Boo frickidy Hoo she didn't do well on her first field mission... Cry me a RIVER Lauren puhlease! :rolleyes:

Count Sydney's hissy fits. You'd be surprised at how much that woman cries for herself! :lol: [I still love her though :D]

SydB_JenG said:

-"You kept it from MEEEEEE!...the one thing peice of information I was trying to find out..."
Okay, those four might be the only justifiable fits out of the list. The first one, I think we can excuse her for being upset when her husband is in critical condition. The second one, she probably didn't want to be distracted (I wouldn't either). The third one, wouldn't you say something like that after such a car chase and then the target escaping? And the fourth one, well, she doesn't seem to know the in's and out's of the CIA terribly well. She also doesn't seem aware of the consequences, which actually seems a little immature for her. The rest were hissy fits. Very definately. The weapons in the report? Oh, come on. :rolleyes:

AliasALIAS said:
Count Sydney's hissy fits. You'd be surprised at how much that woman cries for herself! :lol: [I still love her though :D]
But Syd doesn't have hissy fits...she has EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS...over hmmm lets seee...her fiance being murdered to death...finding out her entire life is a lie...losing two years of her life and the man she loves...ok...I think Syd definitely has a right to cry! I mean those are nothing like a hissy fit...

Now LAUREN on the other hand has hissy fits over Vaughn leaving out the name of a weapon in a report and getting in a stupid fight with Sydney!! Sheesus ...Syd and Lauren cannot be compared on the same level...sorry...but no...aint gonna happen

There's my argument for that :lol:

Patomac said:
SydB_JenG said:

Okay, those four might be the only justifiable fits out of the list. The first one, I think we can excuse her for being upset when her husband is in critical condition. The second one, she probably didn't want to be distracted (I wouldn't either). The third one, wouldn't you say something like that after such a car chase and then the target escaping? And the fourth one, well, she doesn't seem to know the in's and out's of the CIA terribly well. She also doesn't seem aware of the consequences, which actually seems a little immature for her. The rest were hissy fits. Very definately. The weapons in the report? Oh, come on. :rolleyes:
You're saying those aren't hissy fits!! Puhlease!!

The first one...Lauren starts yelling at Syd and says that Syd stabbed Vaughn on purpose because Sydney was mad at him for marrying Lauren...(definite hissy fit!)

The second one is also a hissy fit...Ay Carumba Sydney was on CIA business in the car! Sheesus Lauren!

The third one...I explained that one earlier too...

Yea but when Sydney's chasing Sloane her motive for apprehending him was to take into custody the man who utterly destroyed her life...Now that I can understand a big reaction!...When Lauren is chasing Sloane she is upset because Boo frickidy Hoo she didn't do well on her first field mission... Cry me a RIVER Lauren puhlease!
...Issyhay itfay! ;)

And the 4th one is like the worst hissy fit of them all! :lol: I can't believe you don't consider THAT a hissy fit...Sydney's LIFE was in danger if Vaughn told Lauren and he was under orders not to...but no spoiled little Lauren still has to know everything even if it'll kill someone else :rolleyes:

I believe each and every thing on my list to be a bonefied Hissy Fit! :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
The first one...Lauren starts yelling at Syd and says that Syd stabbed Vaughn on purpose because Sydney was mad at him for marrying Lauren...(definite hissy fit!)
Okay, so maybe it was a hissy fit, but wasn't it at least slightly justified? I mean, the woman wasn't in her right mind after having her husband stabbed. Syd would have been because she's been in the business awhile. But Lauren? Nooo... :thinking:

I hate her! why is everybody all having an "I love Lauren Party)? Its kinda obvios that lauren is A b****! she has a whole ton of stupid hissy fits! ARGH! people these dys they have to like the roadblock!

Azalea said:
That's a great list! And I love "You kept it from MEEEEEE!!" She said it just like that...:rotflmao:

And I don't know if it counts as a hissy fit or not, but I thought her trying to fire Dixon was pretty funny. It's like when a little kid gets mad and says something like "You're not my mommy anymore!" :lol:
:lol: I forgot about that one!! *adds it to the list*

I'll update for Episode 8 later...too lazy right now :lol:

Back