Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rambaldi Is Wrong

• Who cares?

• Someone else

• Total voters
i think her first born daughter will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because that would keep the show going
if its true and she finds out i bet she'll be real eger to have kids lol j.k

I have to say Syd...I know Irina has lied before but the picture on Page 47 is Syd...

I just don't buy the baby thing...

Irina said it was Syd and the picture looked exactly like Syd and the whole heart size and everything was correct! It really seems like Syd but I'm not gonna vote until I'm more positive.

I am stuck between Sydney and Sydneys child. Maybe that is why Sydney was missing for 2 years. Sloane needed A part of Sydney to be used in the rambaldi device. And it could be her child in NUMEROUS ways.
*1.*Sydney has the scar where Slaone had to take part of the baby...:'( :thinking: :( To use to find out "The telling"
*2.* Sloane had Sydney doubled and had her have a baby with Vaughn and then sacrificed it to the telling :thinking: (n) {although I doubt this one}
*3.* Sloane is trying to make Syd really scared by brainwashing her to have her worst nightmares so that she and Vaughn will get marrid asap and have their first newborn child that will be "THE ONE".
etcetcetc...............
Not real sure but It does have a pretty good ring to it. Y'know?

Ahhhh Well I guess Ill have to wait and see :(

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: :Ph34r: Tiffany

I thought Syd couldn't be "the One" like on that page because she saw Mt.... something. Didn't the page say that that person wouldn't ever lay eyes on that mountain? Yet it seems unlikely that it would be anyone else since she's the main character of the show.

And if it was her baby then she would have to be pregnant and she couldn't go on missions. Hmm... unless she had it during that time gap thing and didn't remember for whatever reason. Jeez. Now my head's going to be running through all these theories all night!

-CraZ4Vartan

i think that she went on the wrong mountain or maybe there's a differnet mountain with the same name.....hmmm i do'nt know about that one

that's highly unlikely that she was pregnant....you think that CIA people don't remember to use a condom? haha

yah, but she vaughn and jack dropped her off at the mountain because of the phophecy, that doesn't nessasarily meen that syd isn't the prophecy girl. (which she most sirtainly is)

Back