The Ones That Go Unnoticed

<steph>

Zebedee-kosi
Okay, this is my next attempt at a fic, and this one I actually plan to finish... ;)

Title: The Ones That Go Unnoticed
Rating: PG-13 at most.
Disclaimer: We do not own Alias (i don't think). Which is a shame, but it belongs to the guys at ABC, Disney, and i guess JJ Abrams.

Umm... it's pretty self-explanatory. I got the beginning from the plot bunny thread, but now we've decided to co-write it, so it could be very interesting... ;) Erika seems to think that this will be s/v... but it won't be forever... or maybe it will. Everything is pretty undecided... lool. it starts s/v, but who knows where it will go?

~the prelogue~

"Pssst..." Julian leaned over his desk and tapped Sydney on the shoulder.
"What?" She whispered, sounding annoyed. Her boyfriend, Michael looked over and saw Julian handing Sydney the note.
"Here." Julian whispered.
"Thanks." Sydney whispered back, as she got up and threw the note in the garbage. She grinned at Michael, who grinned back, then she sat back down to do her classwork. Julian leaned back in his seat, then felt a warm water droplet falling down his cheek. A lone tear. For a lone guy.
"You're welcome." Julian mumbled. He looked around at his surroundings. The science class was the only class that Julian had with Sydney. And of course, with her boyfriend, Michael, just like every other class. The seating arrangements, luckily, to Julian, could not be changed, according to the teacher, much to Michael and Sydney's dislike. Julian didn't mind though. He sat right behind Sydney, who was the first in her row. She was also in the row closest to the door. Then, all the way on the other side of the room, in the first row's seat, sat Michael Vaughn. Her boyfriend for what seemed like, forever. He was head of the hockey team and the hottest and smartest guy in school, according to the girls, not Julian. Then, Sydney, was the most popular girl in school, and also the prettiest... sexiest... and smartest... And Julian... had nothing more than the title of the best in science and history classes. Which was nothing, in that school. Everyone was smart. Very few people failed and very few people got lower than an 80... Back to the classroom. Next to Sydney, was Francie, her best friend, then behind Francie, was Will, her other best friend, and Francie's boyfriend. Then there were numerous other friends, like Eric, Marshall, Carrie, Elizabeth, Cady, Riley and everyone else in the school... besides Julian. The reason most likely was that his father killed Sydney's sister. Which had nothing to do with Julian, himself... and it was for some stupid job that his father had to do. Not his fault. But, she still hated him because his father's blood ran through his veins.
The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the science room. Except Sydney. Who got up and stood by her desk as she waited for Michael to come over and 'pick her up like he was her knight in shining armor', as she put it. After Michael finished talking to his friend, he rushed over to Sydney and grabbed her in his arms and kissed her. Purposely in front of Julian.

the rest of this post is what i wrote... Erika's writing Chapter 1... :smiley:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohmygosh, did you see his face?" Sydney laughed.
"Yeah, I know! Hilarious! Why does he keep hassling you, anyways?" Michael Vaughn asked her.
"You think I care? He's just another of those pathetic wastes of space that want my attention. God, don't these people realise I have better things to do with my time than stand around whilst they worship me...EXCUSE ME!" Her train of thought that had convieniently stopped at Julian Sark-bashing suddenly de-railed when a girl she had never seen before steped infront of her. "For God's sake, are you blind?!" She muttered as she violently pushed past the girl. She was a brunette, like Sydney, maybe a couple of years younger, Sydney couldn't tell, and couldn't be bothered to find out.
"Oh, um, sorry, I wasn't looking, um, sorry." She quivered against a wall, making a mental note never to cross Sydney's path again.
# # # # #
"Don't worry about her. She's used to being treated like a Princess." Nadia Santos looked up to see a pair of caring, bright, baby blue eyes looking at her with concern. He picked up one of her books that she had dropped with shock of her encounter with the school's popular b**ch.
"Oh... um... thanks. Nadia Santos." She held out her hand, waiting for him to introduce himself.
"Julian Sark. I don't think I've seen you in this hell-hole before, are you new?" He asked her, shaking her hand.
"Um, yeah. I just arrived... do you know where I'm supposed to be going? I have to go see... um... Miss Robins... does she have an office?"
"You have to see the principal on your first day? Jeese...whatcha do?!" He joked, a look of panic changed the features on her face.
"Umm, I'm in trouble? I don't know. Is it bad?"
"Nadia, I was joking. It's fine. Come on, it's this way." He took her arm and pulled her gently the right way.
# # # # #
"I guess its true, freaks do suit each other." She said, bitterly.
"Hmmm? What?" Michael had given up listening.
"Julian Sark and that girl... they just walked off together. I wonder who she is? And I wonder if she knows that his father is a murderer?"
"Why don't you ask her?"
"I don't want to talk to her. And I would never stoop that low. Even though he is scum."
"Syd, baby, you know I love you, but I didn't recognise her, I think she's new. I don't think she realised that she was being rude to you..."
"Mikey, no. Do not emotionally black mail me. God, whatever I do, I'm always wrong. It's not easy being popular. It's really not. Everyday all I can be is happy happy happy, I can't have a freakin' day off. Do you know what that's like? Do you?!" She turned away from him, opening her locker, so he couldn't see her fake-crying.
"Syd, I wasn't trying to put any pressure on you to like her. I'm just saying that maybe she's not as bad as you think..."
"Vaughn, I know. I'm sorry. Its just he really really bugs me. I've always hated him, and you know how any talk about him makes me really annoyed... I'm sorry, hon."
"Hey...you don't have to apologise to me, you never have to apologise to me, baby."
# # # # #
"If you don't mind me asking, when's your birthday?" Julian was completely entralled by Nadia Santos. He had no idea what it was about her, but there was a magneticizing force attracting him to her.
"July 14th. But I'm a year younger than you."
"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that. It's cool though, you're gonna be in my grade."
"Yeah, so in at least some classes, there'll be a friendly face." She grinned widely, for the first time since they had met.
"Uh huh... wait, can I see your timetable? I want to know which classes I'll be in with you."
"Yeah... sure. Here..." She replied, handing it to him.
"Oh... we only have one class together... science. But I think you have a lot of classes with Sydney Bristow."
"Who's she? Should I know her?" She was suddenly confused
"Uhhh... she's the girl who yelled at you in the hall."

okay, not really a cliffy, but i didn't really know how to create one...
probably TBC, if we get some reviews! ;)

~steph

cute_as_candy said:
Umm... it's pretty self-explanatory. Oh, and the very beginning of this I got from the plot bunny thread... and Erika seems to think that this will be s/v... but it won't be forever... or maybe it will. Everything is pretty undecided... lol. it starts s/v, but who knows where it will go?

It better stay S/V... You know how I feel about Sarkney.. and if you don't well, I find it repulsive :blink: (Big Word!) It's EWWWWWW!!! SO please keep this S/V!... S/V is good! :angelic:

:laughbounce:

Syd is such a b****, it's hilarious :P

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Can't wait for more

:woot:

I have a new fic to Lurk in

:Ph34r: :ninja:

yay, you read it! :smiley:

and you'll see where this is going...if you read, you'll find out. I can't tell you anymore, because I have no idea myself... :lol:

Haha, I love it, steph... ^_^ I like how Sydney is the b**** instead of Vaughn... that's kinda the way I had it headed... now atleast it could still be S/V in the end... :P And you know Katy won't be very happy if you have it be Sarkney... so, I'd make it S/V... ;) And thank you for saying what I did... it makes me feel... special... :lol: Anywho... I, again, like the direction of the story... ;)

sidneymichaelvaughn4ever said:
Haha, I love it, steph...  ^_^ I like how Sydney is the b**** instead of Vaughn... that's kinda the way I had it headed... now atleast it could still be S/V in the end...  :P And you know Katy won't be very happy if you have it be Sarkney... so, I'd make it S/V...  ;) And thank you for saying what I did... it makes me feel... special...  :lol: Anywho... I, again, like the direction of the story... ;)
[post="964724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES! KEEP IT S/V!! Listen to Erika :lol:

lool... i thought it would be rude to not say what you did...  but you're very special lool!

Yeah, Erika you are special... Special Ed... Oh! I had to put it.. Sorry :smiley:

Special Ed? :blink:

hmmm....i might listen to erika... but i've never written sarkney before, it might be something that i have to do...

okay...

AN ANNOUNCEMENT...

me and erika (who wrote the very beginning) have decided to do this as a co-written story... mainly because we were gonna do one like... ages ago, and forgot what the story was gonna be about... so we decided to co-write this... :smiley:

~steph

krzykty57789 said:
YES! KEEP IT S/V!! Listen to Erika  :lol:
Yeah, Erika you are special... Special Ed... Oh! I had to put it.. Sorry  :smiley:
[post="964759"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Butthead... but that means that steph will listen to me more... she may feel bad for me or something... you... eh... no... you're not special ed.! :lol: HAH! Oh, and, uh... I happen to like Sarkneys too, so... steph... let's write a Sarkney!! And katy... hah! We're writing this one together... and yes... you know I have no problem writing Sarkneys.... ;)

special ed is a class for 'developmentally challenged' kids/adults in school...special education! lol!...aka SPED or special ed.

Your fic is wicked cool! i love how sydney is so cruel to julian, but she has a reason, instead of just being a b!tch

ah right, thank you.

y'all know what? i think it might be a good idea to keep all this stuff a li'l more on topic... ;)

i agree...back to the topic of...I WANT MORE! lol! whew! sorry, i had beer at 4:30 <not the most genius idea> but its why im acting like a lunatic!

Back