The Ones That Go Unnoticed

cute_as_candy said:
lool, well Erika... (who i am now co-writing with) said she should update tomorrow... *crosses fingers* :smiley:
[post="964996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Or, today... ^_^ Here is chapter one... and Steph... look under the chapter 1 thing... see how I did that? ---------Erika----------? You should do that on your chapters just so we don't get confused... ;) lool... knowing us... that would happen quite easily... :lol: Anywho, here's the next chapter...

~Chapter 1~
---------Erika----------

"Vaughnie... can you get me a soda?" Sydney looked up from the table where she, Will, Francie and Vaughn were all playing poker. Vaughn looked over his cards. Almost everyone had no more money with them. Of course, they all had a bunch at home. But, when they go to the 'Super-Duper Dunkin' Donuts'... their favorite place to hang out... with 2 floors... and a balcony, all for donuts and coffee, they bring only enough to play one game of poker, then buy drinks and donuts. Usually coffee, but it was late.
"Sure." Vaughn got up and set down his cards as soon as Sydney asked. He had just gone, so now it was Sydney's turn... then Will's, then Francie's. Same order as always. Vaughn walked downstairs and ordered 3 regular coca-colas and 1 diet coke, for Francie, she thought she was fat. "Here you are, babe." Vaughn said as he placed one of the Cokes next to Sydney. He placed an arm on Sydney's back. She quickly swatted him away.
"No cheating!" Sydney looked up. She grinned evilly. "Or nothing for later..." She saw Vaughn grin too, so she went back to her poker face.
"Eww, you guys..." Will made a face. "Can't you talk about that when we're not right here?"
"Of course not. We talk like this just to make you guys want to run away. Then we get all the money." Vaughn winked. Will happened to be the second star player on the hockey team. They had a special look they gave to each other to make the perfect move. Frown means that they would go around and around the other team and confuse them, then get the puck and make a goal. Half-smile... get the puck right away and shoot. And so on.
"Nice... it's not going to work though..." Francie said, smiling as she peeked out from behind her cards. She gently picked her Diet Coke off the floor, where Vaughn had placed them, for everyone else. "Thanks Vaughn." Francie smiled at Vaughn,then opened her can.
"Welcome." Vaughn said as he then picked up his cards.
"Hey, Vaughnie... are you going on that trip with me, again, this year?" Sydney asked Vaughn, while still staring at her hand of cards.
"Of course." Vaughn said as he watched Sydney finally put down her cards.
"4 aces." She smiled as wide as she could. Everyone dropped their cards on the table, they had, all, again, lost to Sydney.
"Good job." Vaughn said as he looked at Sydney. They kissed lightly. Francie and Will did the same. They finished sooner than Vaughn and Sydney, though.
"Hey, guys..." Will attempted to interrupt them. No such luck. "Well, we're going now..." Will said as he got up with Francie and started to walk away from Sydney and Vaughn.
"Mmmmkk..." Sydney mumbled, still kissing Vaughn. She held up her thumb at them. Will and Francie both shook their heads then left. "I won again... now... I won our bet... hehe... you know what that means..." Sydney said seductively.
"Yea, I'm afraid I do..." Vaughn said seductively back. Sydney grabbed her coat as she stood up. Vaughn started getting up too, but Sydney quickly pushed Vaughn down with her hand. "What--" Vaughn started to yell.
"Shhhhh..." Sydney said as she was squatting next to Vaughn. "Julian and that new girl are here... if they know that we go here, they'll always come here... you know... I think Nadia has a crush on you..." Sydney whispered.
"I don't think so... and it wouldn't matter anyway..." Vaughn put his hand on Sydney's thigh.
"Good." She blantly said.
"Let's go..." Vaughn whispered.
"Quickly." Sydney whispered back. Sydney grabbed Vaughn's hand a led him down the stairs closest to the front door. Nadia and Julian were ordering their donuts. Julian suddenly turned around because he heard a loud noise. He saw Sydney's hair flying though the front door, with Vaughn in it.
"Idiots." Julian mumbled.
"What?" Nadia asked.
"Nothing. Just some idiots--erm, idiot from our school." Julian attempted to make a small smile.
"Oh, okay. There are a lot of those people in our school, aren't there?"
"Yep. A lot of people like Michael Vaughn. Show-offs... ***holes."

And... erm... where is the PM List? :thinking: I'll find it, post it and then send PMs... or I'll make one, if there isn't one... ;)

Okay, here is the PM List, finally... after I got kicked of... -_-

iluvalias0203
Alias Fan Gillian
shotput25ash
krzykty57789
sexcivaughan14
~Anyone new? :thinking:

sidneymichaelvaughn4ever said:
"Here you are, babe." Vaughn said as he placed one of the Cokes next to Sydney. He placed an arm on Sydney's back. She quickly swatted him away.
"No cheating!" Sydney looked up. She grinned evilly. "Or nothing for later..." She saw Vaughn grin too, so she went back to her poker face.
"Eww, you guys..." Will made a face. "Can't you talk about that when we're not right here?"
"Of course not. We talk like this just to make you guys want to run away. Then we get all the money." Vaughn winked. 
[post="965250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm.. I NEED MY NAUGHTY SMILEY! :angry: It's not here -_-

"Nice... it's not going to work though..." Francie said, smiling as she peeked out from behind her cards. She gently picked her Diet Coke off the floor, where Vaughn had placed them, for everyone else. "Thanks Vaughn." Francie smiled at Vaughn,then opened her can.

He put the drinks on the floor :blink: Wouldn't he put them on the table?

"Mmmmkk..." Sydney mumbled, still kissing Vaughn. She held up her thumb at them. Will and Francie both shook their heads then left. "I won again... now... I won our bet... hehe... you know what that means..." Sydney said seductively.
"Yea, I'm afraid I do..." Vaughn said seductively back.

What is this bet? I'm interested :confused: It must be a naughty (I need my smiley) bet

And... erm... where is the PM List?  :thinking: I'll find it, post it and then send PMs... or I'll make one, if there isn't one... ;)

I'm the best darn lurker here at AA, I think I should be first on your PM list! :Ph34r:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Can't wait for more

Back to Lurkyville :Ph34r: :ninja: Yes! I KNOW I'M A FREAK

krzykty57789 said:
Hmm.. I NEED MY NAUGHTY SMILEY!  :angry: It's not here  -_-
He put the drinks on the floor  :blink: Wouldn't he put them on the table?
What is this bet? I'm interested  :confused: It must be a naughty (I need my smiley) bet
I'm the best darn lurker here at AA, I think I should be first on your PM list!  :Ph34r:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Can't wait for more

Back to Lurkyville  :Ph34r: :ninja: Yes! I KNOW I'M A FREAK
[post="965348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Umm, Katy... you have to remember, Francie, Vaughn, Sydney and Will are all playing poker on the table... and Vaughn had no where to put them all... wouldn't it be weirder if he just suddenly put all the drinks on the table in the middle of the game...? :thinking: :D See? There is logic there... ^_^

sidneymichaelvaughn4ever said:
Umm, Katy... you have to remember, Francie, Vaughn, Sydney and Will are all playing poker on the table... and Vaughn had no where to put them all... wouldn't it be weirder if he just suddenly put all the drinks on the table in the middle of the game...?  :thinking: :D See? There is logic there...  ^_^
[post="966125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh! I guess that makes sense... :rolleyes:

Here is my naughty smiley:

naughty.gif

Isn't it GREAT!? :woot:

Lurking

:Ph34r: :ninja:

yep, its a great smilie, katy... i'm gonna update in a minute, or maybe i'll update when you get on... i dunno yet... :smiley:

cute_as_candy said:
lool... i'll update hopefully within an hour.. (damn writer's block...)
[post="967547"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Grr... writer's block is like a disease... it seems to be taking over the fanfic boards!! :eek:

it's okay... the update is here!!

heehee... an update for y'all! (y) btw. Erika, lookie, i did that --------- thingy... anywho, i'll write this now :D

~Chapter 2~
---------Steph----------

"Julian, I don't understand. Why are they a**holes?" Nadia had known that Julian and Michael didn't get on, but she didn't know why.
"Ahh, Michael Vaughn is the least of my problems. Its his girlfriend, Sydney. She hates me. And as one of the "beautiful people", you know, the really popular people, all her little "crew" hate me, as does most of the school. They don't realise that they're all just her little minions. Especially Michael."
"Gee... you really don't like her, do you?"
"Nope. She blames me for stuff that wasn't my fault...stuff my dad did... Um, do you mind if we talk about something else?"
# # # # #
Sydney was searching through her closet, yelling at random intervals.
"Where the hell are they?...Why can't I find them?" She walked back into her room from her walk-in closet, and shocked herself. Her room usually a place that was so clean, she would eat off the floor. Not literally, but she could've if she had wanted.
"Great... I've lost my shoes, and my room is a mess..." She started to mutter.
And suddenly, she saw them. Just underneath her bed, the heels poking out so they were just visible. She ran to the other side of the room, where they were, holding them up triumphantly. They were her favorite pair of shoes, and she was desperate to wear them to school the next day, as they were the only pair that would match her outfit perfectly. They were pink, with a swirly pattern of different shades, ranging from hot pink to baby pink, just off-white. She placed them on her bed so she couldn't lose them again, and began to tidy.
# # # # #
Julian's POV
"A**holes.All of them. Complete and utter a**holes. They don't know me. None of them know me. They all think they know everything because they think they know my dad and what he's like, they don't know how different we are. And they don't care. It doesn't bother me about most of them. It's just... her. She is so beautiful, and all I ever wanted was the chance to have a realy conversation with her. But no, she made most of the school hate me. And as soon as she and Nadia have a lesson together, Nadia wil probably never want to talk to me ever again. Because she'll be told what an evil person my dad is, and that she shouldn't talk to me, incase she gets killed, too. I haven't seen my dad in over 15 years...and still what he did is tearing up my life. If I ever see him again, I'll probably end up hitting him for all the trouble he's caused me. God only knows why he did it. Damn him. And damn Sydney Bristow. Damn them both.
# # # # #
Sydney's POV
Everyday, I force myself to look at the same picture and remember what he did. Most people would think I would be over it by now, but having your baby sister killed whilst you'er playing at a park is not something you get over. Ever. And as if I don't have enough reminders, the murderer's son is in my Science class. And walking around school, everyday, our paths cross at least once. It takes everything in me not to kick his a**, because every time I see him, I see his dad murdering my baby sister. I wish he could see that, so he knows why the whole school hates him. I know it wasn't his fault, I really do, but I want his dad to suffer the way I do. And the closest thing to his dad, is him. And so, I make him suffer.
# # # # #
Sydney placed her sister's baby photo beside her bed. Hesitaintly, she picked it back up, and opened the back. She'd never done it before, but suddenly, she wanted to see what was on the back. It was traditional in the Bristow house. Every picture had writing on the back, the date, the place, the name of the person in the picture. She knew all those things already, she had that photo etched in her mind, the story behind it, the weather when it was taken. Everything. But still, she opened the back to see the writing on the back. There, written in her mother's neatest handwriting, was a name. The wrong name. It said, "Nadia".

~~~~~~

hehe... okay, i'll send out PMs now :smiley:

~steph :angelic:

the PM list...
iluvalias0203
Alias Fan Gillian
shotput25ash
krzykty57789
sexcivaughan14
stealthy

anyone want to be added? :smiley: (or taken off...?)

DunDunDun... Maybe she'll figure it out!
And one more warning- THIS BETTER STAY S/V!!!

Great Chapter
Loved It
Cant wait for more

:smiley:

Lurking :Ph34r: :ninja:

Great update
I hope this doesn't turn into a Sarkney
But Sark has always been eyeing Syd, but Syd belongs to vaughn
thanks for the PM

Back