The Ones That Go Unnoticed

DunDunDun... Maybe she'll figure it out!
And one more warning- THIS BETTER STAY S/V!!!

Katy, my lurking friend, umm.. what are you gonna do if I make it Sarkney?! I'm like... thousands of miles away.. you can't get me :lol:
(seriously, it shouldn't be Sarkney... and if it does turn Sarkney, it won't be for ever.)
um.. yeah, thanks for reading :D

~steph

cute_as_candy said:
Katy, my lurking friend, umm.. what are you gonna do if I make it Sarkney?! I'm like... thousands of miles away.. you can't get me :lol:
(seriously, it shouldn't be Sarkney... and if it does turn Sarkney, it won't be for ever.)
um.. yeah, thanks for reading :D

~steph
[post="968568"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would- I would- I would uhhh... STOP READING if you made this a Sarkney! HAH! :P :rolleyes:

Back to Lurking :blink: :Ph34r: :ninja:

Okay, I won't be able to update until either 2moro or Monday... between those days... relatives... :rolleyes: And here is the current

PM List:

iluvalias0203
Alias Fan Gillian
shotput25ash
krzykty57789
sexcivaughan14
stealthy
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791

~Anyone else? :thinking:

Carolyn...you cant fifth it if you already agreed...that menas you seconded it, just in different words..so now your fifthing it too????

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! AN UPDATE!!! WOOHOO!!! PARTAAAAAAAAAAAY! :laughbounce: :jump: Hehe... okay, here's the update! ;)

~Chapter 3~
----------erika---------

"Of course we can talk about something else, if that subject really bothers you, Julian." Nadia winked.
"Thanks." Julian smiled at her and headed out the door.
"You're welcome, but you know, if you ever want to talk about it, let me know." Nadia smiled back,a nd followed Julian's lead.
"You're pretty cool for a new girl, you know, Nadia..." Julian opened the door for Nadia and led her out.
"Thanks." She put a peice of hair behind her ear, shyly, while smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julian hopped in his car and headed home, after dropping Nadia off at her house. She lived with her adopted parents. Whom she apparently didn't care too much for, or atleast she'd rather have her own parents. That's what she was talking about in the car with Julian. How she hated not knowing her real parents, how she hated not knowing if she had any siblings and how she missed her family dearly, even though she didn't remember them at all. She said that her adopted parents told her what happened. Nadia's parents were on a cruise ship, and she was staying at her mother's friend's house. Then the boat sank and her parents were never found. They were assumed dead, so with no other family around, Nadia was given to the adoption agency.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sydney sat on the edge of her bed, staring in awe at the name on the back of the photo. Her parents were never known to mispell, or make a mistake on photo backs. But, this time, there was a mistake. She ran down the stairs to her parents, who were talking in the office.
"Mom?" Sydney asked, hesitantly, making sure she wasn't interupting, when she went around the corner.
"Yes, honey?" Irina asked, worried. She set her coffee cup down on the table and watched as Sydney came in and sat on the couch.
"I wanted to ask you why you messed up on Kiki's name..." Sydney asked, confused.
"Oh, honey..." Irina took the picture from Sydney's hands. "Oh, Kiki was only her nickname... that's right... we never called her by her real name for you... I don't think you ever knew. Her real name is Nadia Santos Bristow.
"Oh, okay." Sydney had thought she heard that name before, but she quickly rushed the idea of out her head--proabably saw it in an album or something.

I know... short... :thinking: Sorry... but it's an update anyway... ;) So, here's the PM List:

iluvalias0203
Alias Fan Gillian
shotput25ash
krzykty57789
sexcivaughan14
stealthy
texasalias2004
mrs.marshal030791
~Anyone Else? :thinking:

:naughty:

Back