The only Anakin Skywalker fanboy!

I do believe that I’m the only fan of Anakin Skywalker. To me he is so cool for the following reasons:

Power: Anakin is tall, strong & powerful with the force. He was only in his early twenties when he single handedly defeated Count Doku, a dark lord who killed many Jedi.

Skill: Just look at Anakin vs. Obi-Wan. Anakin technique with a light saber is just masterful. He even landed punches & kicks.

Outfit: Besides Darth Vader, Anakin has the best outfit.

Feelings: It’s hard to relate to perfect people (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace). But I related to Anakin’s pain of not wanting to lose his only true love.

What do you think???

...But I related to Anakin’s pain of not wanting to lose his only true love.
Anakin's obsession with strength through power led to him leaning towards the Dark Side before his illicit affair with Padme. It was the thought of losing her that pushed him over the edge and yet he never realized that it was his own actions that was causing him to lose her to begin with.

Considering that Anakin IS Darth Vader is this fandom merited?
Some people choose Dark, others Light. When it comes to Star Wars the lines are often blurred. Remember, the Storm Troopers were actually the good guys in the beginning of the full story arc and in the recent animated series it is the Jedi that some have a mistrust for.

Back