deranged_girl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Jen-Jen
msu_ruby
sydneymicheal
Nancy_O
helpleessromantic
i'm an aliasaholic

I can not believe I did that. I just called him in the middle of the night, I took advantage of the fact that he would do anything for me. I called him, I felt lonely for him and I just up and called him. I can't believe I did that. I mean, it was one thing when we were together before or when he was my handler, but now, we are together I suppose, but things are different. I don't want them to be, I just want to be with him. Now I'm sitting here, on this bench on the dock, waiting for him to come and rescue me from my fears.
i feel bad for her..... being sooo scared and lonely at the same time... she wanted him but she is soo afraid of being betrayed again... damn... can i please get a pm when you update???? thanks for continuing this awesome chapter!

i loooove this fic so far! it is so cute and i can't wait to see what happens when vaughn gets there. please add me to your pm list. thanks!

pm list, i'll update soon, i promise!

shotput25ash
LaurenRachael
sab-alias
sparklingrainbow
smartgirl2004
AISOagent
vaughnshoney
Addicted 2 Alias
deranged_girl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Jen-Jen
msu_ruby
sydneymicheal
Nancy_O
helpleessromantic
i'm an aliasaholic
mightylittleone
~vartansGirl~
blue_bird
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
mer_vaughn
Angel
freckles3706
Crazy for Alias
broe4ever929

thanks so much for the support u guys! this chappy's gonna be short but PMs r on the way! Enjoy!

p.s. this one's gonna lean more towards pg-pg13, just to let u know.

Vaughn made it to the dock in record time and found Sydney sitting on the bench. Rather than going to her at first, he stood there behind her for a few seconds, just looking at her. It was something he had missed being able to do, watching her, it fascinated him no matter what she was doing. He remembered she was upset and needed him, so he quietly walked over to where she was sitting. Sydney noticed he had come and wiped away the tears that had rested on her face.

Vaughn POV

Sydney didn't say anything at first. She didn't even look at me. I didn't want to push her so I didn't ask what was going on. I knew she would tell me when she was ready, but still I didn't want her to feel for any reason that she couldn't feel comfortable with me. It hurt so bad when she seemed to feel embarrased to call me. There was a time when she felt comfortable calling me anytime, day or night, and she knew that I would come. I hate that she seems to think that's changed. I hate that she feels like she's troubling me to call. I watched as she looked out over the ocean with an empty expression. I slipped my hand into hers and brought it into my lap, drawing circles on her skin. For some reason, this brought forth a fresh batch of tears out of her beautiful eyes. I didn't know what I could'v done to make her cry again. I knew I had to do something. I pulled her chin so that she would face me with my finger. She looked down at her hand in mine, obviously trying not to make eye contact with me. I wiped the tears away from her face as gently as I could and pulled her to me. I expected her to be stiff to me but instead, she wrapped both arms around me and pulled me close. I was surprised but excited at this. I knew she was upset, and I knew it had something to do with me, so how was it that she would respond to my holding her that way.

End Vaughn POV

Sydney POV

Vaughn took my hand and gently carressed my skin. I wanted this, this was exactly what I wanted, for him to touch me like he used to. The thought that things might be the way they used to be made me cry all over again. I still couldn't be sure, I forced myself not to look at him, I knew if I did, I would melt. I was so afraid that it would just be me, that he really didn't feel the same way he used to and I would scare him away by showing him how much I cared. He tipped my face to look at him but I still wouldn't meet his gaze. I couldn't handle looking into his piercing green eyes without being sure that I would see the kind of love in them that I needed. He wiped away my tears and, with more love than I ever remembered feeling before all the felgercarb we had experienced in the last three years, gently pulled me close to him. This was all I needed. He did love me, he did want me like I wanted him. I wrapped my arms around him and let the tears fall. He had found me. He wanted to be with me. I hugged him tightly. I couldn't get enough of him.

"Syd..." He said with desire, pulling back and looking into my eyes.

" Yeah?" I responded, my face but a few inches away from his.

" What's happening?" He asked, confused, obviously wanting answers but wanting me more.

I smile up at him and tell him what he wants to hear.
" I'll tell you later." I smile at him and kiss him deeply. This kiss we share feels like our first. In many ways, it is. Vaughn pulls me up and we walk to his car, holding hands, something else we hadn't done since before I went missing.

End Sydney POV

Vaughn POV

I can't believe it. It's as if something just sparked in her and she's the Sydney I remember. The woman I've longed for. We drove back to Sydney's place in silence, she held my hand and caressed it just as I had done hers. Whenever I looked over at her, I saw her face lit up with happiness and I secretly hoped I had caused it. We got to her appartment and before we could fully get in the door, Sydney playfully pulled me towards her bedroom. I followed with no hesitation. Syd didn't bother to turn on any lights and I remembered she enjoys the darkness. I kissed her passionatly and rubbed her skin, taking in every inch of it, as if for the first time. She groaned and unbuttoned my shirt, roaming her hands over me. We made love that night and like most of the things we did, every part of eachother we encountered was a new discovery.

I woke up the next morning and looked down at Sydney who had fallen asleep in my arms. I carressed her back and tried to imagine what my life would be like if she had never come back into it. It hurt to even think about it, so I forgot all of my thoughts and closed my eyes again, letting myself fall back asleep to dream about the one I held in my arms.

R&R please, tell me if it's any good!

Back