Angel
freckles3706
Crazy for Alias
broe4ever929
bubblezk88
spy_love
superspy
KAliasGirl

my wonderful pm list that's growing like a weed!

shotput25ash
LaurenRachael
sab-alias
sparklingrainbow
smartgirl2004
AISOagent
vaughnshoney
Addicted 2 Alias
deranged_girl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Jen-Jen
msu_ruby
sydneymicheal
Nancy_O
helpleessromantic
i'm an aliasaholic
mightylittleone
~vartansGirl~
blue_bird
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
mer_vaughn
Angel
freckles3706
Crazy for Alias
broe4ever929
bubblezk88
spy_love
superspy
KAliasGirl
tunita
Brinne
vaughnlover22

pm list:

shotput25ash
LaurenRachael
sab-alias
sparklingrainbow
smartgirl2004
AISOagent
vaughnshoney
Addicted 2 Alias
deranged_girl
berry_kyoote_spy88
Jen-Jen
msu_ruby
sydneymicheal
Nancy_O
helpleessromantic
i'm an aliasaholic
mightylittleone
~vartansGirl~
blue_bird
fire*N*ice
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
mer_vaughn
Angel
freckles3706
Crazy for Alias
broe4ever929
bubblezk88
spy_love
superspy
KAliasGirl
tunita
Brinne
vaughnlover22
luckylass

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you guys had to wait so long for an update! but here it is, dedicated to all of you who stuck it out with me. i wuv u guys!

Sydney POV

I woke up, totally and completely aware of where I was and who I was with. One would think that I would have been confused for at least a moment, as I had not fallen asleep in someone's arms in quite some time. But Vaughn's touch was one I would never ever forget and I knew from the second I opened my eyes that I was happy and safe.

We had connected again in a way I thought had long since left us behind.Vaughn loved me and we both knew it. When I came back "from the dead" I wondered how a love like the one we had shared could have been simply forgoten. I was right, a love like the one we shared could not be forgotten. Vaughn never forgot or gave up on us, he was lonely and he knew that if I was truly gone, I wouldn't have wanted him to drown in alchohol and depression. That's something I forgot when I came back, if I had truly been dead, I would want with everything in me for him to move on and be happy. But now, we were together again and nothing that happened while I was gone mattered anymore.

One thing I had forgotten, though, was how amazing it felt to be in Vaughn's arms, to be with him the way I wanted to. He was the only person I had ever known who made me feel so amazing every time we were together, his kisses never got old or mondane, his touch never ceased to send chills up my spine. I felt so free with him. I knew we had things to discuss but for this moment, I just wanted to stay in his arms. I knew that everything would be fine now, he would never abandon me, never stop loving me. He wanted me just as I wanted him, it showed in his eyes whenever he looked at me. I wanted to show him, somehow make him see how much I loved him, but I knew I would have the rest of our lives to do that. We would be together forever if Vaughn had any say in it, or if I did for that matter.

I felt Vaughn stir under me and decided to help him wake up a bit. I put my hand on his chest and slowly made my way down his torsoe. Then, with no less passion than our first kiss, I kissed his lips hard. His eyes opened, then closed again as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his lips parting in a smile and returned the guesture. He rolled over on top of me and I giggled, running one of my hands through his hair. Words could not express how happy I felt, that was where I belonged, laughing, playing, really living, in Vaughn's arms.

End Syd POV

sorry it was so short, R&R!

Back