The Only Thing That's True

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
AuthorS: Carolyn(me) and RILEY! YES! RILEY! i've had her working her butt off all night, go team sweetie, she's great.

Ship: s/v in the end.
Disclaimer: I DONT EFFING OWN IT!
Thanks to Janet for betaing, um...yeah...Riley- you kick ass with this sweetie
chapter 1

"Sydney, Michael's here to pick you up" Irina shouted up the stairs to her 15 year old daughter.

"i know...just hold on mom, tell him to have some coffee or something" Sydney shouted back as she fiddled with her hair.

"Alright, but will you please hurry, you can't make Michael late" Irina informed her.

"I know mom, but...he understands" Sydney repied as she applied a layer of black eyeliner to her eyes. "Ok, done"

"Finally" Irina muttered as she watched her daughter run down the stairs in a brown pleaded skirt and a "The Clash" band t-shirt, she was wearing a pair of black high top converse's, her hair was down and wavy, there were a few bobby pins keeping strands out of her eyes.

"Hey Syd" Michael smiled as she walked into the kitchen where he was sitting, sipping at coffee."Ready?"

"Yupp" Sydney smiled, Michael Vaughn, her best friend for nearly as long as she could remember, he had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, he was 18, 3 years older than her, she sighed, so many girls were jealous of the relationship she shared with Michael...he was in grade 12, she was in grade 9, he was a popular, as was she...they seemed like a match made in heaven, but to the two of them, they were simply the best of friends.

"Ok, let's go. Thanks for the coffee Mrs. B" Michael smiled as he grabbed his bag and began walking to the front door behind Sydney.

"No problem Michael, have a good day at school kids" Irina smiled, she had always thought it was adorable how protective Michael was of Sydney, he was like a member of the family, but she always knew that he had some feelings for her daugther that he would never admit to anyone but himself.

"How was your night?" Sydney asked as she opened the door to his Ford Mustang Bullit.

"Work, you know...same old" Michael shrugged as he too got in.

"That sucks, i would have come visit you, but i had the whole homework thing going on" Sydney smiled apologetically.

"No worries, it's just work" Michael laughed as they began the drive to school.

"Yeah...i happen to love the fact that you work" Sydney laughed.

"Only because you get the 'friends and family' discount card and because it means you dont have to spend nearly as much time with me" Michael retorted as they pulled into the parking lot at school.

"Hey- i have never complained about spending time with you...and as far as i'm concerned, discounts on clothes are always appreciated" Sydney smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, get your ass out of my car Bristow" Michael told her as he got out of the car.

"I'm out" Sydney told him as she closed the door and began walking towards the school doors.

"Hey, wait up" Michael shouted as he locked the doors and ran after her. "What- trying to leave me in the dust?"

"No, i'm just in a hurry" Sydney told him.

"In a hurry? To see who?" Michael laughed as he placed his hand gently on Sydney's back while they maneuvered through the crowd of people in the halls.

"You know who" Sydney laughed as she smiled politely at the people in the hall.

"Nope, i'm drawing a blank" Michael laughed.

"I'm in a hurry to see Logan" Sydney laughed as she saw her boyfriend of a year, Logan standing at the end of the hall, his brown eyes and blonde hair smiling at her from nearly 20feet away.

"Logan Logan Logan" Michael muttered as he watched his best friend run off to see the 'man of her dreams'

"Hey baby" Logan smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Hi" Sydney smiled and placed a kiss on his soft lips. "Miss me?"

FIRST :jump: I'm first to review...yet I read it like a billion years ago..hehehe as you already know, i lurve this fic more than anything...I think I'm going to start calling it my baby..because it's some of the best writing by caro..and i happen to like mine as well....not that much though..have fun reading..and if you're good..and I get happy, and some good reviews...I'll update my chappy...hehehe..*cough*quotes*cough*

Riley xoxo

PS ENJOY!

Im not first
But I am up there
I love it
Geeze Carolyn
You always get me addicted in like the first chapter
Now whats up with this Logan guy
I already don't like him
I don't think Vaughn likes him eaither
I'm glad Vaughn is so protective of Sydney
He truely does care
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please!

stealthy said:
Im not first
But I am up there
I love it
Geeze Carolyn
You always get me addicted in like the first chapter
Now whats up with this Logan guy
I already don't like him
I don't think Vaughn likes him eaither
I'm glad Vaughn is so protective of Sydney
He truely does care
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please!
[post="1226728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehehe, I was first...and Logan...he's Sydney's boyfriend..of a year. :angelic:

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
Love the beginning, very interesting :smiley:
can you add me to your PM list
please and thank you :D
thanx for the other PM
can't wait for more
update soon
[post="1226729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Surreee, you get to be on the PM list toooo! :hug: thanks for the review!

PM List:
rileylovesalias
stealthy
sydney_alias_vaughn

Riley and Carolyn!! me likey likey likey this!! :D
put me on da list pls! ;)

what?? who the hell is Logan?? get him out of the way!! it should always be Michael and Syd!! :love:

:coolthumb: new fic!!

teehee, love it, good stuff caro and riley!! awesome first chapter!! im getting a jealous vibe from vaughn.... ;)
can i get a pm?? thanks!

I think Vaughn is going to be jealous of Logan and Syd is going to be blind to his feelings.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

o man syd has a boyfriend thats not vaughn?!
thats completely insane
he is overprotective of syd and thats why we love him
cant wait for more
can i please get a pm?
thanks

Tanya :beret:

Okay, Logan needs to go bye-bye ASAP.
Irina knows Vaughn has feelings for Sydney, even if he won't admit it to himself.

Love it.

pm list
rileylovesalias
stealthy
sydney_alias_vaughn
starrynic
PoketRockets11
gucci_94
SydAPO05
ChrisM
SydneyVaughn47
WindyStar47
mbellsdiva
moutaineer4746
vaughnsgrl4lf

Logan??? Do you watch Gilmore Girls, or it might just be a coincidence..... anyhow great beggining! Can you continue to PM me when you update!
~ASH~!

Back