The Only Thing That's True

That wa great ... aww poor Vaughn his grandma died ... love them ... they are soo cute together ... cant believe Fran ... ahhh the truth game ... awww poor Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Sucha big update! Thank you. that was excellent. I loved all the differentpartsoof it,Syd comforting him after his Grandmother's. She was saing all the right thingss in a difficult situation which is great that she can do that for him as well as him doing that for her. Loved the Truth bit at the end and their answers when it came to each other were so sweet. you gotta love the way that Vaughan said that he wanted to kill Logan everytime he saw him. I defnintely know how that feels. thank you for the pm and the tolstoy long update! Please follow it up soon with another update (Tolstoy long again would be nice but whatever you want to give will be great!)

Great Job

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute!!
Her biggest fear is livingwithout him! aaaawwwww
Great update - I can't believe Francie and Logan. She obviously has no taste or common sense!
Sosad about Vaughn Grandma dying :(
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

gucci_94 said:
Aww, that last line was adorable!!!!! Argh... this is nearly over!! NO!! Thanks for the pm!
[post="1369376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hunn...the sequel is finished...the sequel to the sequel is started...lol

Her greatest fear, OMG, so perfect.
I loved those two chapters!
Thanks for the PM...
*pouts* Four left...but sequels..and sequels to sequels...*smiles*
Ash*

Syd and Vaughn are absolutely adorable together. Now the big question is why did Francie get together with Logan when she knows what happened between Sydney and him?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Only 4 more chapters? I'm sad.

What is Sydney going to do when Michael has to go to college?
I can see how that will be her biggest fear.

Can't wait for more.

“My biggest fear, on top of anything else in the world” Sydney took a deep breath, “is living my life without you”

One of the best lines in the whole story.

They are so cute together. I cannot believe Francie is with Logan. Thanks for the pm update again soon.

Awww
Sydney is so cute
She wouldn't ever have to live her life without Michael
He won't let that happen
I can't stand Logan
Francie is such a jerk
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back