Season 2 The Opening Sequence

Winter

Cadet
okei....i'm a huge fan...and i think that jennifer garner does have an amazing body...and i think that this was prolly a good way to hook all those jocks tuning in after the superbowl...but seriously...
i think as a woman....um...yeah...could prolly have done without it....but that's just me...
all though...they almost made it up to me by having the line:
"What was wrong with the black one??? Do you THINK these are COMFORTABLE?!?!"
that was good.... :redhair:

That was definitely a great line! I heard my husband, who set the VCR and watched the first few minutes, say Oh my! The outfits didn't do much for me, but that line made it worth it.

i thought that it was sooo unneeded but yes the line about the black one and Vaughn's response, "im gonna kill him" were really good!!

Yeah, it was aimed towards the half drunk men left over from the superbowl. I loved her line though!!!

I was a fan....however it was so obviously unneeded. The showed it at the begining to hook people into watching.....but then had to show the scene AGAIN in order for it to make sense.

All in all it was useless. Having JG prade around on various other non Alias related ungraments for 5 minutes would have been just as effective.
S.

Back