~The Orlando Obsession Society~

na i haven't seen calcium kid yet. so no good? :( bummer. I was hoping it would be alright in a cute independent film kind of way. What let it down? plot?

xoxox
rachie.
ps. im glad orli rocks your socks rolrol lol. if you wanna join just say, otherwise just feel free to voice your OBsession member-free :P

I almost made myslef another Orli banner and avatar but I couldn't find the right pix :nonono: There were like hundreds but when I resized the for a banner they looked funny!

yer tis looks good :D
How is that lost show? I live in Oz so it isn't screening over here...not sure if it will eventually or not.
I love dom too :smiley: good to see he is doing a tv show again, haven't seen him since that hetty wainthrop show my mom used to watch :P

Sweet Orli. I've been busy with school too. So how is everything? Actually Lost in on right now and on commercial so I decided to pop in! And it is an awesomely awesome show!

Hello all
Ahhh Orli news....hmmm to tell the truth there doesn't really seem to be much. I think he is still involved in filming or post-production wrap ups for Elizabethdown (I think they are currently filming the final scenes in L.A), and susan sarandon has been singing his praises. Apparently she plays his mom and reckons he's a big sweetie. Well, tell us something we didn't know already! :smiley:

There are still a few Orli-Kate Bosworth-Kristen Dunst rumors floating around, but i urge you all to ignore them profusely. seems an extreme amount of nonsense to me.

hmmmmmmmmmm what else....jude law has just been named sexist man alive *hmph* well, he's not in my book. orli was in the top ten, which out of the millions billions of men alive, i suppose is pretty alright....:P

catchya,
xoxo

hmmm toughie. his perfomance in ned kelly i reckon was pretty awesome, but then again, he made a spiffy blonde elf :smiley:
I'd prob say lord of the rings....
but i could be persuaded otherwise i reckon.

its hard to say...i mean him as the elf-he didn't have many speaking parts so i don't know.

OMG i forgot to tell you guys- i got an orlando bloom calender for christmas! Very sexy photos of him in there

So there are rumors Orlando Bloom is going to be the next 007....personally I'm not sure if its a good idea...what does everyone else think?
plus do you think Kingdom of Heaven is going to be a hit or a b-grade movie?

Please, sign me up!

I can't wait for POTC 2.....

Can anybody say, HOT??

And those rumors about the 007 thing are false. He says that he was never approached to do the film.

Hmmmm.....KOH......um.....I think it could be a good movie. Orli definately has the fan base to pull it off.

We'll just have to wait and see!

Who's excited to see Orlando in Kingdom of Heaven? :D

BTW though, why is he always in historical/fantasy movies? I haven't seen him in anything where he plays a modern character. Strange.

ms.katejones said:
I haven't seen him in anything where he plays a modern character. Strange.
[post="1306250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hear he plays one soon in the upcoming 'Elizabethtown' which is directed by Cameron Crowe (Jerry Maguire,Almost Famous,Vanilla Sky, Say Anything). It takes place in Oregon if I'm not mistaken.

Back