~The Orlando Obsession Society~

:welcome: AgentBlueEyes your member #22

He plays a modern character in the Calcium Kid...a strange one, but a modern one all the same :smiley:

So is all of the 007 stuff a complete fabrication? I've read it in so many places i thought there could be some truth to it....

Kingdom of Heaven in only a few weeks...for australia anyway. when are the release dates elsewhere....i should know this really...i'll try do some net surfing to find out for us all.

I think EVERY British/Scottish/Welsh actor has been rumored to be Bond in the past few months. I've heard everyone from Clive Owen to Ewan McGregor. So, it'll be interesting to see.

ahah yeh true. i dont reckon orli's right for it anywayz,.....
he'd be type cast as bond for ages i reckon....i dunno,
i think he's awesome, just not right for the part, so its good
its a rumor really.
besides, he committed to pirates for the next couple of years
anywayz.

Kindom of Heaven comes out this weekend. This is the first movie that Orlando is carrying all by himself with no Viggo or Johnny or Brad to help shoulder the load. Is he up to it?

Guess we'll find out. ^_^

yer im seeing it this thursday! should be awesome...im not much of a war-movie person myself though, but i saw Troy for him so i should be able to handle it :smiley:
as long as its not too gory...
wouldnt mind a happy ending too :P

church of mammals said:
I hear he plays one soon in the upcoming 'Elizabethtown' which is directed by Cameron Crowe (Jerry Maguire,Almost Famous,Vanilla Sky, Say Anything).  It takes place in Oregon if I'm not mistaken.
[post="1306390"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nopes... it's kentucky, my home state. he was actually filming in lexington, where i live, and i missed it!!! grrr. and i think he stayed at a hotel here too.

hehe thats gotta totally suck....
Kingdom of Heaven is going to be pretty contraversial if the earlier reports are anything to go by...do u guys reckon it will hit pretty big at the box office thou?
for orli's sake i hope so...

Back