~The Orlando Obsession Society~

Troy is coming out on DVD in America January 4, 2005
Not sure the release dates for other parts; but if anyone wants to know I'm sure i could find out :D

Yer, I'm not sure about the whole James Bond thing. Granted he does have a lot of qualities that would make him good for the role; including looking dam good in a suit :P, but I think he is a tad too young for the role....even though he is almost 30
he'd definately have to revert back to his short midsummer-murders type hair-style, i don't think the legolas, paris, joe bryne or kingdom of heaven look will get him cast :D

yer i totally hate that period in between movie theatre releases and dvd/vid rental or purchase release....its so horrid....i remember that break inbetween pirates 🇳🇴
twas very hard to handle...

Do you want to know what's really wrong? Spider Man 2 came out a month after Troy and Troy's been outta theatres longer but Spider Man 2's release date is supposed to be out in Novemeber :angry: I loved Spider Man 2 but I saw it 2 times as many as I saw Troy and I like Troy better (not just cause of Orli :rolleyes:) But I want to see Troy right now and I have to wait about 2 more months after Spider Man 2. Unless they pushed back the release date.

yer it always pisses me off when that happens...
there has been some good updates on orlandomultimedia.net by the way so anyone interested pop over there; i'm not going to post anything up today because its all just bits and pieces; or pics etc.

orli is soooo hot!!! i can't choose if i think viggo or orli is hotter...but they're hot in different ways. -_- viggo is like hot sexy, and orli is like hot cute... :rolleyes: or forget it i can't explain...but he's really good!

you're a member now :smiley: :welcome: member#20! hurrah!

if anyone is following the whole james bond casting saga; which is i guess midly orli-news related follow this link for another article:
edinburghnews
and yahoo! news has an article on orli and haven for you to all have a look-see
haven costumes

keep OBsessing! xoxoxo

I was at this new poster/picture place and looking around and I saw the hottest Orli stuff ever :love: I got the POTC original poster and the all Orli, 2005, calendar :woot: OMG! The poses! He is sooooooo hot!

rachievaughn said:
hey melissa,
troy is out january 4th; great way to start the new year eh :P
[post="1010495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks for the info :D and it sure is a great way to start off the new year but I'm not sure if I can wait til Jan.

I know! Where Is everyone? Just because It's a Alias drought, it doesn't have to be a Orlando one too. ^_^ Just to keep people talking here is a load of articles/news etc to keep you all interested :smiley:

Firstly, god this is hilarious; LEGOLAS DOLL TO BE RELEASED AS PART OF MATTEL's LORD-OF-THE-RINGS BARBIE AND KEN COLLECTION only yours for US$34.99 fans!!! :smiley:Out November 6th :D
B0003069V6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Secondly, filming for Pirates 2 starts in January next year so keep an eye out for set pics etc. from then onwards. All our favourites are returning, so hopefully its going to be good :Patch:

ROTK Extended Edition out in America 14th Dec, but you can preorder it now if you like; at least from amazon.com.

Also, i havent checked them out but apparently a orli fan has made some music vids at simplysonia.com. I haven't seen it so check it out and post up what you think.

AND, The biggest news (what? bigger news than a legolas-ken doll?), well its just a rumor at the moment but apparently Orli has proposed to Kate Bosworth:
From Digital Spy
Orlando Bloom has proposed to his girlfriend Kate Bosworth, according to the News of the World today.
The Lord of the Rings star has apparently presented Bosworth with a £175,000 engagement ring.
BUT apparently "A rep for the genetically gifted duo has silenced the wedding bells, telling MSN Entertainment, "I can confirm that Kate Bosworth and Orlando Bloom are not engaged.""

So, *shrug* who knows? :Ponder:

Back