Season 4 The Orphanage Worker

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Did anyone else think that the orphanage director (the lady Vaughn spoke to about his father at the end) looked kind of like Irina and Katya (maybe a little older?) She seemed more concerned about Nadia than she would have been if she was just a professional caretaker. Could she be the third Derevko sister, Elena? Or did they already cast someone else in that role?

Whoever she was, I think there was something she wasn't telling Vaughn. She must have been involved somehow in what was going on with Nadia, Irina, and Bill Vaughn.

And this is just pure speculation on my part, so if you already know something about this storyline, please don't forget to use spoiler tags! ;)

That thought actually crossed my mind, she did seem overly motherly to Nadia.

And the look she gave Vaughn at the very end of the episode was creepy. She definitely knows more than she's letting on.

I believe this has been discussed in some of the spoiler threads, and as of now, it seems that the orphanage director and and Elena are not the same person...Although it would be very "sentinel"-like of Elena to watch over Nadia like that...

Yeah she definitely knows more.......but seems EVIL! That look at the end.....she seemed ticked off when Vaughn said Nadia was doing well......I think she set Nadia up with evil Roberto and was upset she didn't stick to the agenda!

Azalea said:
Did anyone else think that the orphanage director (the lady Vaughn spoke to about his father at the end) looked kind of like Irina and Katya (maybe a little older?)  She seemed more concerned about Nadia than she would have been if she was just a professional caretaker.  Could she be the third Derevko sister, Elena?  Or did they already cast someone else in that role?

Whoever she was, I think there was something she wasn't telling Vaughn.  She must have been involved somehow in what was going on with Nadia, Irina, and Bill Vaughn.

And this is just pure speculation on my part, so if you already know something about this storyline, please don't forget to use spoiler tags!  ;)
[post="1273170"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not only because of the speculations going on before but the thought did cross my mind while I was watching the episode, mainly because how she talked, how she swung her head and how she looked at Vaughn as she talked. It would be quite interesting to see how this pans out though. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I absolutely think that the orphanage lady could be Elena. :woot: That was the first idea to pop into my mind once she was talking to Vaughn in the end. Of coarse, most of my ideas are wierd and not even close, but she looks like she could be Irina's or Katya's sister, and she was wierd about Nadia. Also, that series of looks that she gave Vaughn in the end was totally creepy. I would bet that we'll see her face again soon. Whether we want to or not. :thinking:

Also something that keys in that shes more important than just the orphanage lady: Today in the opening credits there was a woman's name under "special guest star" which usually means that whoever it is has a recurring role. There was no other important female guest star, so im assuming its her. More of scary lady to come! (god i hope this season picks up soon)

I thought that some spoiler already said that Sonia Braga was Elena Derevko.

Sonia Braga is a prestigious actress. She wouldn't bother appearing on Alias if her role was as insignificant as "the orphanage lady". JJ would have to tell her that there was a great significance to her role that would surprise the audience (who haven't been spoiled).

It was noticable that Sonia was concerned about what happened to Nadia after the inciident with the creepy guy. The she was concerned about Nadia as an adult too.

So Bill Vaughn is tangled up with Irina AND Elena. It makes me think that Irina didn't kill him, but provided him a coverstory for his disappearance. The 3 Derevko's have their own agenda and Bill's part of it.

And he's involved with Rambaldi too judging from those entries in his journal that I saw last week. I seemed to see astronomical observations and calculations, plus geographic locations and calculations too.

ms.katejones said:
She's not Russian enough to be Elena, but I agree she's hiding something.
[post="1273221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree .. not Russian enough. But, the look she gave, the music in that scene all set the scene for her knowing more.

I always seem to think you, ms. katejones, are always right on the money. And, I love your quotes for the picture contests. (y) You are funny.

Hmm...interesting. When I opened SIO's spoiler tag in the rate thread and saw this, it made complete sense. I mean the orphanage lady is very suspicious with some darkness, like the other two Derevko sisters, and she is definitely too motherly to Nadia. Also since she knows more than what she told Vaughn.

superintelligentone said:
I thought that some spoiler already said that Sonia Braga was Elena Derevko.

Well, thanks a lot for passing it along to the UNSPOILED.

^^^^ That seems to be all the rage in the episode threads....

Carbo, are you OK? :thinking: I am worried about you...I mean I have only been w/o spoilers for a bit, so while seeing this here was disappointing, it was not devastating, but you my friend....I am so sorry! 🇳🇴

Awww... Thanks freelancer7.... it's just frustrating when you are spoiler free and you happen upon something like that when you're not expecting it.... :banghead:

I definitely think that it's Elena. Like everyone's been saying, I think she was too motherly to Nadia. She has more invested interests in her. And Vaughn should definitely not trust her! She definitely knows more than she's letting on. I actually shouted "Liar!" at the tv when she said that she didn't know anymore than what she told Vaughn. It seems that Vaughn should be smart enough to be a bit more suspicious, but maybe it's because he's torn trying to reconcile who he believed his father was with all this new information.

ooh nice idea azalea - it never crossed my mind although she the end when she asked vaughn about nadia gave me the creeps - couldn't help but wonder how much he has maybe endangered nadia by letting that women know she is okay. :(

i guess the guys are right - she didn't seem russian - she did seem to be argentina - but you never know right.

oh and please guys - azalea said NO SPOILERS - is it really so difficult to use spoiler tags :rolleyes:

NO SPOILERS WHATSOEVER SHOULD BE POSTED IN EPSIDEO THREADS - GPO TO THE SPOILER FORUM TO TALK ABOUT ANY KIND OF SPOILER WHETHER IT BE PLOT / CASTING OR WHATEVER!!!!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF COMING INTO THE EPISODE FORUM EVERY WEEK TO READ SPOILERS AND HAVE TO EDIT PEOPLES POSTS ALL THE TIME!!!

Okay so after last nights episode I was left with like a million questions. If the orphanage lady only saw BV once and in Argentina how is it that her address was in a journal entry from 1982? BV was either still in contact with her or the entries in the journal are bogus.

Okay these aren't spoilers or anything just my thoughts:

If the entries are bogus then someone wants something that only MV can provide but what is it. How is it that he is tangled up with Nadia.

Why did BV want to protect Nadia more than his own son...could it be that Nadia is his daughter?

And I do agree with everyone else that the woman cannot be trusted, she gave Vaughn one of the weirdest glances last night after she said the word "nightingale" Like she was waiting for MV to react, that he could figure out what it meant since she couldn't or that it could have some other meaning that she never thought about, but luckily he didn't reveal anything.

The anticipation of what could unfold is driving me insane!!!
There are so many possibilities so many questions that need to be answered that it reminds me of the X-Files. They reveal one detail that is supposed to give you answers but instead it makes you think of a million more questions, I mean the possibilities are endless. :banghead:

Back